Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i dont know what to do. Does anyone know if N.I.U. in hoffman offers a bachelors in criminal justice? it shows they have a certificate in homeland security. I dont know if I should follow through with westwood now if you say most departments wont accept it but these departments I called said as long as its a degree and accredited but I dont want to get screwed if all of a sudden noone accepts its you know.

Comment

Why dont you just go the SAFE & more economically sound route & attend an accredited college? I checked out Westwood a few years ago before I had "the job" & it was well over 30k then, cant even begin to imagine the cost now. Plus, another negative on the side of Westwood, you have to attend school 5 days / forty hours every week for THREE years, when will you be able to work a job or test for LE positions?

Even if you put off going to school for now, there still arent THAT many agencies which require more than a HS diploma or GED to walk in the door. You can always go to school AFTER you get hired. Besides, a lot of coppers will tell you to go to school for something other than CJ just in case you either dont like the job or get hurt/injured. Anyway, best of luck.

Comment

Post deleted. Slow computer...
        Last edited by RJSPPO; 10-05-2009, 02:50 AM. Reason: Double Post

Comment

I just checked with alot of surrounding departments and even state police and they said they accept westwood as long as it is an accredited college and they are.

Comment

Does anyone know if local departments accept a degree from westwood college?

So, you answered your own question.....Thanks for play'n....10-8

Comment

Thanks for your help guys

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
                Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5300 users online. 354 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X