300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pursuit on 09-03-09

I heard a pretty long pursuit yesterday on ISPERN....sounded kinda crazy, anybody have any info on what happened?

Since IL is nearly 400 miles long from north to south and over 200 miles wide east to west, 55,600 sq miles in size, 102 counties each with their own sheriff's dept, approximately 1100 municipal PDs, 21 ISP districts, and numerous other LE agencies you're going to have to be alot more specific on the location as pursuits happen everyday all over the state.
    183 FBINA

Comment

I believe it was in the Forest Park Oak Park Berwyn area

Comment

Do you mean the one with the perp stealing a unmarked Chicago squad?

Comment

Yea i heard it too.....about 4:30-5:00am? I was amazed in how long they let it go on. I kind of laughed when the driver allegedly drove into the PD parking lot as if he was going to turn himself in and then suddenly pulled back out. Glad nobody was hurt and he was taken into custody.

Comment

Yea i heard it too.....about 4:30-5:00am? I was amazed in how long they let it go on. I kind of laughed when the driver allegedly drove into the PD parking lot as if he was going to turn himself in and then suddenly pulled back out. Glad nobody was hurt and he was taken into custody.

Comment

No, this one started in Maywood area and ended on the border of Cicero and Chicago (near Roosevelt and Cicero Ave.)

Comment

The cpd one had to happen around noon I think cause I was working day shift that day

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6838 users online. 363 members and 6475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X