300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niles or Hillside?

Both are having their written exam on October 17th. If you had to pick one over the other, which would it be? Explain.
    Niles
    48.00%
    Hillside
    16.00%
    Don't bother taking either
    12.00%
    The Chicago way: Take both
    24.00%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

If I couldn't do both I'd pick Niles.

Comment

I believe Niles is just making a list right now and not hiring. I don't know about Hillside.

Comment

Take both. How you may ask? Go take the Niles test and at the same time have a smart friend take the Hillside test for you. Make sure they write your info on it. This is called the Crook County way. or The Daley way, or the Stroger way. or Obama way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
          Take both. How you may ask? Go take the Niles test and at the same time have a smart friend take the Hillside test for you. Make sure they write your info on it. This is called the Crook County way. or The Daley way, or the Stroger way. or Obama way.
          May as well get 2 smart friends then and sleep in

Comment

Niles. Then there will be one less head when I test for Hillside!
            "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Hillside. I used to work in Niles from 2000-2003. Niles is like a mini-Chicago/Cook County in that it is very corrupt, and the only way to make anything of yourself there is have the appropriate last name or marry someone with it. Giovannelli, Sheahan, Blase, Ostman, Byers, etc.
              WIISAD
              While invisible, I see and destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by iflyaaord View Post
                Hillside. I used to work in Niles from 2000-2003. Niles is like a mini-Chicago/Cook County in that it is very corrupt, and the only way to make anything of yourself there is have the appropriate last name or marry someone with it. Giovannelli, Sheahan, Blase, Ostman, Byers, etc.
                Really? I used to live there many years ago...Was a great city with a great mayor (Blase)!

Comment

Originally posted by x5150x View Post
                  Really? I used to live there many years ago...Was a great city with a great mayor (Blase)!
                  Niles Mayor Arrested By Federal Agents
                  http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Ni....2.329093.html
                  WIISAD
                  While invisible, I see and destroy.

Comment

Originally posted by iflyaaord View Post
                    Niles Mayor Arrested By Federal Agents
                    http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Ni....2.329093.html
                    Wow.

Comment

Seriously, might want to consider Niles. I just picked up the 723 app!
                      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

What??? 723? Are you kidding me? That is outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Z71Mike View Post
                          What??? 723? Are you kidding me? That is outrageous.
                          I thought the same. The receptionist actually explained not to have the number discourage the applicants. Right after that she commented that most were asking about felony convictions and current drug use. Why they would be applying I really can't comprehend it. The only good thing is that the orientation and written, I believe, were split between two different dates.

Comment

Originally posted by LockednLoaded View Post
                            I thought the same. The receptionist actually explained not to have the number discourage the applicants. Right after that she commented that most were asking about felony convictions and current drug use. Why they would be applying I really can't comprehend it. The only good thing is that the orientation and written, I believe, were split between two different dates.
                            Why they say that the application is available 9/28 - 10/2?

Comment

Originally posted by rafalhc View Post
                              Why they say that the application is available 9/28 - 10/2?
                              We are talking about Hillside not Niles.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5632 users online. 319 members and 5313 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X