300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Cook county corrections test??

anyone know when this will be, do they have tests or do you just apply....thanks

They will not distribute anymore applications until November 2009. Just to be sure, check the ccs web page and click employment.

Comment

Applications will be distributed on Saturday, October 3, 2009 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Any one planing to go to Rolling Meadows?? If any one know what would be the best time to arrive to make sure you get application?? Thx...

Comment

Some people stake out the place at 0400 hours.

Comment

I was thinking around 0300H and probably do that......Do you know how many application are being distributed??

Comment

WHATEVER location you go to....GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOmbi is absolutely correct...you will be in line ALL day if you get after 0600!

Comment

Went to Rolling Meadows last Nov around Noon. Walked in, filled it out, and walked right out. Luck of the draw I guess.
              This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CHItoDC View Post
                Went to Rolling Meadows last Nov around Noon. Walked in, filled it out, and walked right out. Luck of the draw I guess.
                Rolling Meadows is your best bet because not too many people go there. The most crowded courthouses are 26th and California, and Markham Courts. Years ago, they use to give out the apps @ Daley Center. The line literally coiled around the building several times.

Comment

Never had experience in CCDOC it's my first time going to pick-up application for it so will see how it's gone go...

Comment

Originally posted by th1987 View Post
                    Never had experience in CCDOC it's my first time going to pick-up application for it so will see how it's gone go...
                    Well, as everyone else said... GET THERE EARLY!!! I remember getting there @ about 0700 hours, thinking that would be early enough (boy, was I wrong!), and when I get there, the line extended from 26th and California (in front of the courthouse), all the way to the entrance of Division X (10). Luckily, I still got an application.

Good luck with whatever happens!

Comment

Sorry to ask but going there first time...Are you basicly allow to go inside(iff there is a place) or you have to wait outside till 0800?? What you guy's basicly do there for 4hous?? do you allow mp3 player or something to read inside?? Thx....

Comment

Originally posted by th1987 View Post
                        Sorry to ask but going there first time...Are you basicly allow to go inside(iff there is a place) or you have to wait outside till 0800?? What you guy's basicly do there for 4hous?? do you allow mp3 player or something to read inside?? Thx....
                        You have to wait outside. Lucky for those going tomorrow that it is not being held like it normally is on the first Saturday in November when the temps are a lot colder than they will be tomorrow.

Comment

Is this typical of Cook County to only offer applications for Corrections officer? What about the Deputy Sheriffs position, is it possible to still check off a box indicating our interest in it; even if it's not what they're looking for right now?

Comment

Originally posted by NEC1234 View Post
                            Is this typical of Cook County to only offer applications for Corrections officer? What about the Deputy Sheriffs position, is it possible to still check off a box indicating our interest in it; even if it's not what they're looking for right now?
                            If you're going to go through the whole ordeal tomorrow to get and submit an app.. and you're going to check off for courts services.. then you're wasting your time.

Unless you're related to the Madigans, to the Daleys.. then you will not have enough political juice.

Comment

I heard the same thing that you don't want to check the box with Deputy Sheriffs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4186 users online. 263 members and 3923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X