300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missied traffic court date.....

What happens next? It was a ticket from Chicago, and I was suppose to be at 50 w. Washington.

Warrant, Suspended License perhaps.
    "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

No way I cant contact them to take care of the situation? Can't find any information on ticket.

Comment

Warrant, but they want your money more than they want you. Just pay it -- I'd try to pay it remotely, or hire an attorney to represent you and he can pay it.

I'd do it before they have one of those much publicized "warrant roundups" that many municipalities have -- they often publicize them for weeks ahead of time, because they want your money not you (necessarily.)

It would also suck to get pulled over right now for you, I bet.

Comment

To many replies from out of townees. Where are the chicago cops at?

Comment

Originally posted by Yea_Buddy View Post
            To many replies from out of townees. Where are the chicago cops at?
            Right here, they're right, there is going to be a warrant out for your arrest, call down there right now and explain your situation....don't wig out, happens everyday, but if you let it ride, next time your pulled over, they run your name, a warrant will come up and you'll spend a night in jail and see the judge in the AM.

Comment

No, they definitely won't issue a warrant. Meet my partner and I in the station tonight and I'll explain it to you.

But, honestly, everyone's right. They probably issued a warrant. Just pay it somehow (if you have the money) or call someone at least, and the man will stay off your back. It's better than an evening in county.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                Right here, they're right, there is going to be a warrant out for your arrest, call down there right now and explain your situation....don't wig out, happens everyday, but if you let it ride, next time your pulled over, they run your name, a warrant will come up and you'll spend a night in jail and see the judge in the AM.
                I called down there and they gave me another court date. Thanks for the help.

Comment

What happens next? It was a ticket from Chicago, and I was suppose to be at 50 w. Washington.
                  Better start getting your affairs in order. You'll be put on a list to be hunted down and killed. We'll see you tonight around 9-ish..

Comment

i had it happen to me in will county i went to the court house that day and they doubled my fines and that was the end of that
                    Please let me know, Thank you.
                    US Army 13M

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                      Better start getting your affairs in order. You'll be put on a list to be hunted down and killed. We'll see you tonight around 9-ish..
                      LMFAO-HILARIOUS.
                      Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Read the sign.<<<<<<<<<<<Head South young man.
                        Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8284 users online. 183 members and 8101 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X