Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Chicago hot dogs and pizza, here's a place NOT to go: Naty's Pizza on Chicago Ave. Went there yesterday, can you believe they put ketchup on my damn hot dog?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
      Speaking of Chicago hot dogs and pizza, here's a place NOT to go: Naty's Pizza on Chicago Ave. Went there yesterday, can you believe they put ketchup on my damn hot dog?!
      That's Blasphemy I tell you, Blasphemy...

They can't be from here.
      For some reason whenever I watch 'COPS' I want to move to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Edge06128 View Post
        Ashland and Nelson!!!! That place is the bomb. If your in the mood for pizza theres a place kiddy corner to wrigley field called ahh i cant remember the name maybe someone on here can chime in. They have weird flavor pizzas. Like one week iwent there it was chicago hot dog pizza then the next week was chicken alfredo pizza. Blahhh someone help me out whats the name of that place?!?!?! Is its arts pizza?
        "The Art of Pizza" is the best I have ever tasted. I grew up in Lakeview and remember when they opened. Must be fifteen years or so ago. You will not be disappointed. Very good call.

Comment

Got back from Chicago yesterday. Overall, had a good time. Nice weather and great scenery walking along Lake Shore Drive by the beaches... Had a good time at Navy Pier and Field Museum.

Can't say much for the service at Lou Malnati's on N. Wells. Waited over an hour and a half. Hostess called 2 groups ahead of us, even though we were ahead of them on the waiting list. Asked hostess if they had more than one list, she said no and then had an attitude. Finally seated and was asked by waitress if we preorderd our pizza. Told her that hostess never told us we could when we left our names. Spoke with manager and he made things right. First time my wife and I have gone out to eat and not leave a tip. Horrible service! And the pizza was nothing special. Should have gone to Gino's.

The day we left, we ate breakfast at the Cheesecake Factory by the John Hancock Tower. My wife had English muffins with her meal. The muffins had mold on them. One manager apologized and another one stated that one of the cooks must have accidentally rubbed guacamole on the muffins, right! Is that why another customer had mold on his muffins also?

We really liked Dick's Last Resort Bar and the architecure cruise along the river. Tried to get into Soldier Field for a tour, but no luck.

Comment

k, so looks like da cubbies are playing philly the week well be there, how much do tix run for some decent seats?

need the top 5 steakhouses and pizza places please, and the addresses of the best cop bars, so i have someplace to hang while the wife is working..
            In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete drawn only to be washed away, for the time that I've been given, I am what I am. I'd rather you hate me for everything I am, Than have you love me for being something that Im not

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7981 users online. 247 members and 7734 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X