300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

I just want to say thank you to the men and women of ISP as well as fire and paramedic. Yesterday I was involved in a very bad traffic accident on I-90. I was traveling east to Chicago from crystal lake when a car (at about mile marker 10) slammed on its breaks, I then hit my breaks and my car spun out of control I hit the wall going about 60mph my car then flipped and landed on the roof (upside down).
    An ISP officer was there in a 30 seconds to a minute no more. He took me to his squad made sure I was ok, he then went to assess the damage to my car (the front end was smashed and it was upside down) after he was done he then came back to the car looked at me dead in the eyes and said “you should be dead right now”. After that more officers showed up and then the paramedic who were just as concerned and equally as helpful with this situation.
    The long and short of this is I wanted to say to say thank you for all that you guys do...

Thank you

If you really want to thank the Troops then drop a note of thanks to:
    Director, Illinois State Police
    801 South Seventh Street
    P.O. Box 19461
    Springfield, IL 62794-9461

Just a short note of thanks will suffice. They'll make sure the Troops who handled your situation are identified and notified. It's a good perk for them in their personnel files.

Glad you came out OK in the crash.
    183 FBINA

Comment

Originally posted by ISPCAPT View Post
      If you really want to thank the Troops then drop a note of thanks to:
      Director, Illinois State Police
      801 South Seventh Street
      P.O. Box 19461
      Springfield, IL 62794-9461

Just a short note of thanks will suffice. They'll make sure the Troops who handled your situation are identified and notified. It's a good perk for them in their personnel files.

Glad you came out OK in the crash.
      I defiantly will, thanks

Comment

I'm extremely glad your OK as well!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12292 users online. 373 members and 11919 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X