300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Letter to Academy...

How much time is there in between when you get a letter for final POWER test and the actual test? Is it like a month or so?

How far out is the Academy from the final POWER test?

Trying to plan out some stuff...

I don't know but good luck. I am assuming you are talking about Chicago.

Comment

oops! Yeah... I was talking about Chicago. I've already passed everything and am just waiting for the final POWER test... I was hoping that someone who already is in the academy or a current CPD officer might know how much notice is given.

I think a months notice would be great, but if it's only a weeks notice that might be hard to do.

Comment

I received the letter about 15 days before the test.

Comment

The academy has typically started about 3 weeks after the power test, but I've seen 2 weeks as well.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I guess 15 days will not give me enough time to slack off until I get the letter... looks like I'd better get stretching again. That's my hardest test.

Comment

Don't stop stretching. And don't slack off.

Comment

I got my letter a week before the final test and I started the academy 3 weeks after that....that was a couple years ago though...they have a new ADS there now. When did you take the test in 06? IS there still Feb 06 testers waiting?

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                  I got my letter a week before the final test and I started the academy 3 weeks after that....that was a couple years ago though...they have a new ADS there now. When did you take the test in 06? IS there still Feb 06 testers waiting?
                  I am a Nov'06... I don't think there are any Feb'06 left. It's all Jun Aug and Nov...

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
                    I am a Nov'06... I don't think there are any Feb'06 left. It's all Jun Aug and Nov...
                    If your Nov, and the rate they are going now, you got plenty of time to stretch.....like a couple years at this rate

Comment

Just as a reference point for the people still waiting on CPD: I was a June 06 tester and assigned lottery number 613 of 1255. I passed everything and was waiting for the Final Power test. Still haven't gotten a letter.

However, I did receive a Chicago city Sticker renewal letter in a very prompt manner.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13786 users online. 395 members and 13391 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X