300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 38allin
    Temper, temper. That's how you replied to ChiTown when he responded to one of your posts.
    Yeah, that's 'cause he told me to "GFY" over my response to someone other than him who had started in on me. I thought that was a bit testy.
    You get all mad when I called you 'Mounting Everyman', which I thought was pretty funny.
    I just said I thought it was a puerile and desultory unfunny name. I still think so. I don't think that means I "get all mad" about it.
    You forget that I work the jail, I can take a lot more crap than you ever could.
    I didn't forget that. I hope and trust that you won't take too much crap from those human animals at the CC zoo. Thanks for working the Hotel California, 38allin. I mean that. We all need you guys.

Sincerely,

Monty

Comment

Originally posted by rolt
      What you really mean is: Someone delete his account and ban his IP.
      I post on the honor system here. Banning my IP address wouldn't work if I wanted to get around the ban. I can present any arbitrary IP address, including yours, if I want to. If the Administrator would like me to discontinue posting, he can present that to me, and I will do the right thing. I won't stop posting just because rolt is wrong about my hat size.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
        I post on the honor system here. Banning my IP address wouldn't work if I wanted to get around the ban. I can present any arbitrary IP address, including yours, if I want to. If the Administrator would like me to discontinue posting, he can present that to me, and I will do the right thing. I won't stop posting just because rolt is wrong about my hat size.
        Post whatever you want if that will help you with your self-esteem issues. It's a certain kind of person that after getting banned from somewhere they will still return against the TOS ('Terms of Service'), know what that kind of person is called?

Fill in the blank, I know you're used to hearing the term used to label you quite often.

Comment

TSA employees are NOT Federal agents, there number is 1801, and that is not a LE number, it is a basic security guard, I know cause I used to work for them till I got on the CCDOC

Comment

Thanks everyone for your answers now just one last question, how come the Police officers that are showing up to court to testify they are allowed to carry there guns into the court room when the deputy sheriffs do not? I noticed this when I went to Skokie for a traffic offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown2210 View Post
              Thanks everyone for your answers now just one last question, how come the Police officers that are showing up to court to testify they are allowed to carry there guns into the court room when the deputy sheriffs do not? I noticed this when I went to Skokie for a traffic offense.
              Deputy Sheriffs go in and out of the lock up bringing inmates in and out of court so weapons are prohibited for safety reasons.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10603 users online. 211 members and 10392 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X