Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mjw5678
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2008

I was plying on your usuals rants about CCDOC. Otherwise I've made my point and Im done here. Argue amongst yourselves

Comment

• mjw5678
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ShepXD
      Guys, stop feeding this troll.
      LOL, and this is based on what?

Comment

• ShepXD
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mjw5678
        LOL, and this is based on what?
        Your ridiculous straw man argument, i.e. "hey let's arm all gangbangers!"

That was a really foolish comment to make, and I quoted it in an earlier post.
        Last edited by ShepXD; 06-04-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• ccsd0601
          • Jan 2009

I was plying on your usuals rants about CCDOC. Otherwise I've made my point and Im done here. Argue amongst yourselves
          Hey, just a little venting, that's all (LOL)...

Comment

• ccsd0601
            • Jan 2009

Well, I gotta vent somewhere (LOL)...

Comment

• ccsd0601
              • Jan 2009

Last edited by ccsd0601; 06-05-2009, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• ccsd0601
                • Jan 2009

Last edited by ccsd0601; 06-05-2009, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• ccsd0601
                  • Jan 2009

Last edited by ccsd0601; 06-05-2009, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• ccsd0601
                    • Jan 2009

Last edited by ccsd0601; 06-05-2009, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• mjw5678
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ShepXD
                      Your ridiculous straw man argument, i.e. "hey let's arm all gangbangers!"

That was a really foolish comment to make, and I quoted it in an earlier post.
                      First of all in States that allow concealed carry, you can carry unless a convicted felon. So yes you have gangbangers carrying firearms legally, if you are ok with that great, but I would rather be able to arrest and charge them.

Second, lets give you alittle scenerio here, you go to a residence for an alarm and joe blow citizen has his gun and seems as though you guys are ok with that, you let him search with you, you find someone in the basement hiding,joe blow shoots them with you standing there,now what?

Comment

• ChgoPaintball
                        Forum Member
                        • Mar 2005

First of all in States that allow concealed carry, you can carry unless a convicted felon. So yes you have gangbangers carrying firearms legally, if you are ok with that great, but I would rather be able to arrest and charge them.

Second, lets give you alittle scenerio here, you go to a residence for an alarm and joe blow citizen has his gun and seems as though you guys are ok with that, you let him search with you, you find someone in the basement hiding,joe blow shoots them with you standing there,now what?
                        Wouldnt let joe blow search with me because there would be a huge chance I would face liability and not joe blow. So joe blow would be told to stay in his room with his family and protect them while I search the house.

Comment

• Ten-32
                          Bitter Gun Owner
                          • Sep 2007

MJW, the only way your "gangbangers" argument works is if we assume two things: that they obey the current gun laws, and that they'd actually go register themselves for CCW permits.

Do you seriously believe that?

If you think that keeping guns illegal will keep them out of gangbangers' hands, then you're way too naive to be a cop.

And regarding guns in the home, the defense of myself and my family is MY responsibility, first and foremost. Only sheep hand over their personal and family safety to the government.
                          "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20727 users online. 67 members and 20660 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...