Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grayslake Police Dept.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is going to be testing with Grayslake PD? If so, what does their physical aptitude test consist of - P.O.W.E.R test?

Also, what kind of written test do they give?

Lastly, is this a pretty good department to work for? If there is anyone on this board that is currently employed there, please PM - I have a few questions that I would rather not ask on a public forum.

Thanks!

Jeff

I work for a department very close to Grayslake. Their physical test is the POWER test. I do not know what their written test is like. They are not going to be hiring anytime soon, since the village is on a hiring freeze. They are only testing now to create a list as required.

Most of the guys I have met from Grayslake are pretty decent. They have a huge area to patrol, and they don't run near enough cars for the whole area. Their equipment is also good, and a brand new station was built about a year ago, and its very nice inside.

The town has a very suburban feel to it, not really any "bad" areas that I could point to. The Lake County fairgrounds used to be a big problem for them, but that has since been dumped onto Libertyville.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9579 users online. 243 members and 9336 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X