300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P/O Injured

Prayers for a P/O injured and paralyzed in an on duty crash in 022 yesterday. Some of the locals relieved him of his gun and wallet while he was in the crashed squad...Another local climbed into one of the other vehicles involved claiming to be in the car at the time of the accident in an attempt at hitting the ghetto lotto.

Prayers go out to the Officer and his family.

Comment

I don't even know what to say right now besides WTF

Comment

Chicago = Detroit II

these savages should be shot on sight when/if found!

prayers and best wishes for the officer and his family

Comment

Paralyzed with rage

I will be sure to attend the protest put on by Father Pflager, Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton for this injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by tester1 View Post
            I will be sure to attend the protest put on by Father Pflager, Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton for this injustice.
            That was priceless.
            “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

My prayers go out to the officer.

Comment

I say you guys should go on strike. Let the city burn & let the savages kill each other off. Then start anew.

Prayers go out to the injured PO & his family.
                "...There are the wolves, and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy.
                Then there are sheepdogs, and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."
                LtCol. Dave Grossman (Ret. US Army Ranger)

----------------------------------------
                RIP PO Brandon Rocke (NBBS/67 PCT/70 PCT) | EOT 04/04/2009
                "...Till We Meet Again"

Comment

What the hell is going on over there, it's like Baghdad or something.

Comment

Prayers and thoughts to the officer and his family. Please let us know if any fundraisers will be held.
                    Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Originally posted by ShepXD View Post
                      What the hell is going on over there, it's like Baghdad or something.
                      I think the word you are looking for is warzone.

Comment

Unbelievable.
                        Prayers to the Officer, his family, and fellow Officers.

You guys be safe over there, its getting crazy (and has been for some time).
                        Between Philly, Chicago, and Detroit, I never know what I'm going to read or hear about next.

God bless and be safe.
                        The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

injured PO

The offender turned himself in, I guess he felt the heat. I am sure for his sake it was better to turn himself in rather than get picked up on the street. Gods speed in a quick recovery for the officer.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                            Prayers for a P/O injured and paralyzed in an on duty crash in 022 yesterday. Some of the locals relieved him of his gun and wallet while he was in the crashed squad...Another local climbed into one of the other vehicles involved claiming to be in the car at the time of the accident in an attempt at hitting the ghetto lotto.

This is the first I've heard of this story. Obviously we are all hoping for a full recovery for this officer. Strange how the news media or the previously mentioned Rev. Jackson or Father whatever his name is are nowhere to be seen or heard about this incident. The moment a "crime of injustice" is allegedly committed against some s**thead by a white copper, everybody is all over television whining & crying about how great a guy the dope dealin Ray Ray is & how the police are the REAL criminals. Let some low life do something like this to a copper & the story is buried. Unbelievable.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9546 users online. 256 members and 9290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X