300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Scale

on page 99 it shows the pay scale chart... but what is meant by grade? I'm assuming grade one is police officer. Is grade 2 sergeant?

Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
    on page 99 it shows the pay scale chart... but what is meant by grade? I'm assuming grade one is police officer. Is grade 2 sergeant?
    D1 is P.O. D2 Is Specialized position like Mounted Unit, Marine Unit, Evidence Tech, etc. D2A is Detective D3 is Sergeant.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

another question... What are the Steps?... I'm assuming tjat step 1 is day one at the academy, and step 2 must be a year later; but what are the time frames for the others steps?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
          another question... What are the Steps?... I'm assuming tjat step 1 is day one at the academy, and step 2 must be a year later; but what are the time frames for the others steps?
          It's got that right at the top of each column on P.99.

Comment

oops! I was skipping over everything and focusing on Jan 1 2007, where it isn't mentioned... guess I need to work on my attention to detail.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13124 users online. 366 members and 12758 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X