Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ucpd Hiring

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Interviews with the Chief were scheduled for this week. They're moving very quickly. Anyone here already have theirs? I'd be interested in knowing how many remain vs. how many will be given conditional offers of employment.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by NEC1234 View Post
      Interviews with the Chief were scheduled for this week. They're moving very quickly. Anyone here already have theirs? I'd be interested in knowing how many remain vs. how many will be given conditional offers of employment.
      A friend of mine has an interview with the Chief today. She was informed that only 12 (or maybe it was 14) people remain in the process.

      Comment


      • #78
        Expect final decisions to come this week. I haven't heard anything as of today. The academy date is set for August at CPD Metro. I believe a committee of four (including Chief, two Deputy Chiefs) ultimately decide who will be given conditional offers of employment. If anyone hears anything post updates.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by NEC1234 View Post
          Expect final decisions to come this week. I haven't heard anything as of today. The academy date is set for August at CPD Metro. I believe a committee of four (including Chief, two Deputy Chiefs) ultimately decide who will be given conditional offers of employment. If anyone hears anything post updates.
          My friend didn't hear anything today either. Le me know if you hear anything so I can relay it to her.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by niutrav09 View Post
            My friend didn't hear anything today either. Le me know if you hear anything so I can relay it to her.
            Sure thing. I'll pass along anything I hear.

            Comment


            • #81
              UCPD is hiring again.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                UCPD is hiring again.
                Link?
                "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

                Comment


                • #83
                  Link?
                  On their website
                  Last edited by ModerateLiberal; 03-26-2011, 09:57 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hiring again. Says up to 10 people.
                    Vaya con dios

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      https://jobopportunities.uchicago.ed...stingId=671092

                      thats the link for people who are not certified.
                      Vaya con dios

                      Comment


                      • Dukes33
                        Dukes33 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Does it say when the app deadline or testing date is?

                    • #86
                      Anyone have an interview scheduled with the University? Do we know exactly how many they're looking to hire?

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 10678 users online. 459 members and 10219 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X