Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sworn and haven't heard a word from UC since the PT, I find it interesting that they are interviewing before a written test. How would they determine who to interview, The PT is pass or fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy_2006 View Post
      I'm sworn and haven't heard a word from UC since the PT, I find it interesting that they are interviewing before a written test. How would they determine who to interview, The PT is pass or fail.
      I can only guess the department is hand selecting the people they want based upon their application packets and are moving on from there. My buddy mentioned that they were there for quite awhile afterward filling out information and being fingerprinted. That's probably what they based everything on.

I'm actually kicking myself now for missing the power test due to a work meeting that I could have easily taken off.

Comment

They fingerprinted the certified guys and had them fill out paperwork also.

Comment

To all non-certifieds, who did Power Test at UofC: were you guys fingerprinted and asked to fill a comprehensive application after the completion of the power test?

Comment

Yes, after the Power Test for non-certified candidates we all had to get fingerprinted and fill out the application.

Comment

Anyone hear anything after the interviews yet???

Comment

Anyone else get a written test date... Good Luck.

Comment

I got my notice for the written test yesterday.

Comment

I wonder how many people will be taking the written?

Comment

How did everyone do on the written test today? Will they send an email with your rank? I wonder how many they are going to take.

Comment

I think I did ok on the test. She said to check your e-mails for updates... let's hope they will get back soon. I have to say that I was not happy with the people showing up late to the test. The guy in front of me even complained about people showing up late. Overall good test... but the wonderlic test was a killer...

Comment

I thought the wonderlic was the easiest, but some of the vocab was tricky. I hope they take as many people as last year. I think they took 6 or 7 to the academy. I just wonder if we will see our rank. Good Luck.

Comment

I assume everyone received an email the following day concerning the online personal history questionnaire, right?

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet since sending in the phq 2 weeks ago?

Comment

A Background Investigator met with applicants over the weekend at UofC, and from what I've heard, references have already been contacted.
                                Last edited by NEC1234; 05-26-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5163 users online. 209 members and 4954 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X