Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See everyone on the 27th! I bet all of us will test on the same day.

Comment

Does anyome know how many tested yesterday? Any word on how many they are hiring?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy_2006 View Post
        Does anyome know how many tested yesterday? Any word on how many they are hiring?
        I couldn't make it due to a conveniently timed work meeting, but one of my friends who was there estimated there were around 50. What was unbelievable is he said nearly everyone passed every component of the power test. That there were heavyweight guys you'd never expect passing the run making it. He'd never seen anything like it.

Neither one of us brought up the amount of people they were hiring, but in the original application it said two.

Comment

Does anyone know when the written test will be and how the list will be generated? Written and oral interview etc...

Comment

I totally forgot all about the test. I guess that is what I get for not paying attention. Goodluck guys/gals with the UCPD process.

Comment

Well last time around after written U of C chose top 15 and sent them for backgrounds. After that those who passed were offered conditional offers contingent they passed psychological and medical exams. This previous process was last July. They took the written back on July 7, 2009, last year. Unfortunately I did not make the top 15 back than and giving it one more try.

Comment

How long after the physical did they have the written test the first time? Then after the written they didn't have an interview or anything? What kind of written test was it? Thank you sorry about all these questions

Comment

Last year the written for U of C was 9 days after Power Test. There was no interview last time unless you made it within top 15. I believe that was the last step before final offer was made. The written was unlike anything I have ever seen. First 2 parts were IQ tests on Vocabulary and problem solving which determined your whole ranking. The rest of the test was a written psychological which in all lasted over 5 Hours.
                  Good Luck, to all.

Comment

Originally posted by xnd1029 View Post
                    Last year the written for U of C was 9 days after Power Test. There was no interview last time unless you made it within top 15. I believe that was the last step before final offer was made. The written was unlike anything I have ever seen. First 2 parts were IQ tests on Vocabulary and problem solving which determined your whole ranking. The rest of the test was a written psychological which in all lasted over 5 Hours.
                    Good Luck, to all.
                    Damn...

Comment

How does that play out for the certified guys that applied? Do they take the test with the non certified and go on the same list? The UCPD process is set up different.

Comment

Dam, not even any spelling or math. Just definitions thats a different kind of test and not preference points.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything from UC?

Comment

I was just about to ask the same thing...

Comment

For those of you curious, my friend who applied with the department as a non-certified officer is having an interview this week.

Comment

Wow, my buddy who is certified still has not heard from them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9349 users online. 451 members and 8898 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X