Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The letter that I received from U of C says that all applicants have to complete 1.5 mile run regardless of sex and age under 12:00 minutes.

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
      Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Anyone non certified get a call yet?

Comment

What's Nexted?

Does anyone know how many passed the physical agility test today and how many officers UC is hiring? Does anyone know what the next step in the process is?

Comment

Supposedly there were 2 power test sessions today. One in the morning and another in the afternoon. 25 people were scheduled for each session but only 10 showed up for each session. All applicants are certified. I was in afternoon session and only 1 person failed our session. Not sure about morning session. That leaves only 19, at most, in process. They didn't say how many they were hiring. Next step should be written test in about 2 weeks.

Comment

I wished they would call us non certified guys. My buddy said there was only ten in his agility and one missed one of the agility components.

Comment

7 passed the noon test. Down to 16.

Comment

got the e-mail today test is march 27th.

Comment

Chihopefull what time did the email go out? I haven't heard a word. Did you test at noon or 3 on Saturday? Did they have you fill out background release forms? Hopefully I'll see something today.

Comment

I received my testing info today for the 27th.
                      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Post Deleted By Author
                        Last edited by LEJAmav; 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I got mine as well today...anybody know how many Non-Certified are on the dept?
                          "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan

Comment

LockednLoaded, LEJAmav, Anthony2511 did you guy's take the physical agility test on March 6th and pass it or is this the first step in your process?

Comment

First step...I don't take the Fitness until the 27th....if you passed did they give you a written test date Murphy_2006?
                              "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan

Comment

Anthony2511 I passed the test on Saturday and haven't heard anything further. Good Luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6375 users online. 247 members and 6128 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X