Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metra Police

Does anyone here work Metra Police?

Does anyone know how much they top out at???

Did you try using the search function? I know we've had this topic before.

Comment

Metra is hireing police officers right now, this is the job discription, from Metra's website. Police Officer
      General Responsibilities:
      This position is responsible for the protection of life and property, prevention of crime, apprehension of criminals and the general enforcement of laws and ordinances. Duties normally consist of routine patrol, preliminary investigation and vehicle code enforcement, within the metropolitan area.

Numerous other duties and responsibilities are associated with this position and will be discussed during the interview process.

Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
      Qualified applicants will possess a State of Illinois certification as a Police Officer, plus three years of current, full time experience as a municipal, county or state Police Officer. Applicants must not have been separated from police service for more than a 3-year period. Consideration will only be given to candidates who possess or exceed these qualifications. A comprehensive background investigation and physical exam, including a drug screen, will be conducted.

Various other qualifications surrounding this level of responsibility, will be determined during the interview

NOTE: Only documentation with salary history will be considered. Relocation is not available for this position.

If you are interested in applying for a position at Metra, please send your cover letter which must include the position title, your resume and salary history to:

Metra
      Office of Human Resources
      547 W. Jackson Blvd.
      Chicago, IL 60661
      FAX: 312-322-8937
      E-mail: [email protected]

Only qualified candidates will receive consideration.

Metra is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to fill vacant positions with qualified candidates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability, assuming an individual can perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
      [Top of Page]

All Contents and Images © 1995 - 2006
      Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by jefsmith77 View Post
        Did you try using the search function? I know we've had this topic before.
        I'm guessing 10 times in the last 12 months alone.
        Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
          I'm guessing 10 times in the last 12 months alone.
          That's a pretty close guess. Plus, hasn't this guy asked about Metra and some other similar departments before??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13167 users online. 369 members and 12798 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X