300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Department of Natural Resources Conservation Police

I saw that Illinois DNR's Conservation Police are now accepting applications and testing. Has anyone heard how many they are anticipating hiring and when? Thank you.

Edit: I saw the first post about this and apologize for starting a post about a topic already discussed. Please Disregard. Thank you!

Comment

Instead let's turn this into an encouragement thread for those who applied! Ok, who has applied to the position and have or getting ready to test?
      Last edited by erikmb71; 05-04-2009, 12:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Took the test today. 84 questions on the computer. They give you the results right there.

Comment

Sammybear, do you remember what the passing number of right answers for the exam? If you passed it, when is your next scheduled exam? Thank you.

Comment

Took the test today....scored a 71...u need a 63 to be put on the A list.,,pretty easy test, all computerized...only thing that kind of sucked is if you take the test in chicago be prepared to pay about 20 bucks for parking

Comment

What is the time constraints of the test?

Comment

Got to take public transportation TJC. It's a lot cheaper. I believe the test had to be completed in under 90 mins.

Comment

I agree sammeybear i should of taken public trans but coming from the south suburbs it was kinda of hard.......you are given 90 minutes to complete the test but it will take you about 45 mins..

Comment

Thank you both for the information! Did they inform you of the next step of the process at all (if so, when and what is it?) or is this a hurry up and wait process by mail?

Comment

Its pretty much a hurry up and wait process. But if I remember from the last time I took the test a couple of years ago, the next step is the power test. I've tested for the DNR twice. Once the power test was in Decatur and the other time it was in Springfield, so who knows when and where it will be.

Comment

Got on the A-list. Now we wait....again....haha

Comment

Has anyone gotten anything for the next step of the process or if they're going to be hiring at all?

Comment

Do the Conservation Police also get take home vehicles like the ISP? And do they also patrol state parks in addition to enforcing hunting/fishing laws? Please let me know thank you.

Comment

Yes they get take home cars and patrol state parks as well as hunting and fishing laws.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10568 users online. 198 members and 10370 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X