300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is daley next ?????

can you impeach ' dick daley' or a vote of no confidence...
    or can ya tar and feather his royal higness ???..........
    Last edited by ftlaudcop; 02-03-2009, 07:09 AM.
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

are you kidding me? they don't call him "King Daley" for no reason.

...as an ex city employee i can say, there are some things that will never change.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

A short list of Chicago pols who should be locked up for their roles and actions in the matter of the attempted sale of the Senate seat:

1. Richie Daley
      2. Rod Blago
      3. Barry Obama
      4. Rahm Emanuel
      5. Jesse Jr.

When we take down Richie Daley, we can probably get some other guys, too, like for example sweetyboy former cop, former IT chief, former Chief of Staff, former CTA chief, now CPS chief, liar, and habitual Shakman decree violator, Ron Huberman.

And let's lock up some Pritzker-types, too.

And real cop Supt. Phil Cline was enormously better than Mr. anti-police Supt. Hillard, and better than overpaid Fed non-cop Supt. Jody, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ftlaudcop View Post
        can you impeach ' dick daley' or a vote of no confidence...
        or can ya tar and feather his roal higness ???..........

Not when your in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160
          Not when your in Florida.
          Well he did say "you", which means us Chicago/Cook County/Illinois people, right? Why shouldn't a Floridian to take an interest in the matter? Didn't Richie's Dad influence a Presidential election?

Comment

one can only dream......get rid of him and stroger and i might actually move back to chicago.

Comment

Lil Richie should be very concerned what that punk John Harris will say to keep out of the joint. Mark my words, Harris will give up his mother (or Blago, or Richie) to keep from being "Big Maurice's" cell-toy.

Comment

I agree with ChiTownDet, Daley should be very, very worried.

It's amazing to think what would happen if he went down. I want to see Cellini, LaHood, Michael Madigan, Richard Mell, Stroger, Harris, Huberman, all go down.

I think that Blago will eventually chirp like a bird about any and everything he knows. Fitzgerald is a stud. 100% conviction rate. Never loses a case. He wouldn't ask for a 90-day extension on an indictment if he didn't have something very, very big boiling in the pot. That's why Daley is being so quiet. He's choosing his words carefully and he's always out of town.

And personally, I hope Blago talks and gives up everyone and doesn't serve a day in prison. Sure, he's a cheat and a liar, and taking down a Governor looks good. But imagine if you could take down Daley. Fitz is a godsend.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                  Well he did say "you", which means us Chicago/Cook County/Illinois people, right? Why shouldn't a Floridian to take an interest in the matter? Didn't Richie's Dad influence a Presidential election?
                  chicago dude here....grew up in dist 8, worked a family business in 6

been in fla 26 1/2 yrs......doing the cop's & robbers bit.....25 1/2.......

always good to hear of the chicago machine / illinois stuff......

they big wigs and political people are the same down here.
                  " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                  " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Two interesting Daley articles circulating today:

http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/...ject-list.html

http://www.wbbm780.com/Mayor--City-E...Sector/3794142

He refuses to let city taxpayers know how federal stimulus money, if approved in Congress, would be spent (I'm guessing a chunk will be allocated towards Olympic bribing) AND romanticizes those within the private sector at the expense of his own city workers.

Well, atleast if Chicago receives the Olympics in 2016 there should be some sort of hiring flux of officers leading up to it.
                    Last edited by NEC1234; 02-06-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I really hope he is next

I really hope that Daley is next. It would be really nice to get rid of this STUPID B.S. residency requirement for city workers. Would be nice to live somewhere other than the City of Chicago

Comment

How do you like his repeatedly saying the Olympics bid won't affect taxpayers, and then dipping into the TIF fund over it, while he keeps the CPD understaffed and underfunded, and he lies about the size of the shortfall? I'm not against the Olympics plan. I reject his lies, his preferentialism, and his bad treatment of the CPD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7936 users online. 291 members and 7645 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X