X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and you resurrected this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Nikk View Post
      To me it was a highly dangerous and disrespectful prank showing wanton disregard for the safety of others. I'd hate to need serious back up and discover my "partner" wasn't even armed... or trained... or out of puberty...
      I think you're absolutely right regarding all of that, Nikk, even though I said I thought it was a hilarious prank. I can laugh about it only because no serious harm came of it. It was an extremely screwed-up thing the kid did.

He got released on bail to home confinement with an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, and then he violated his bond conditions by going to an auto dealer to test drive a Lexus. No DL, of course, he was dressed in a suit, and got the salesman to leave him alone in the car, and he drove off and wound up hitting a tree. That situation was in my view also funny given that no-one was killed or seriously injured, but acknowledging your earlier point, someone could have been.

This kid is seriously out of control and some strong intervention is needed regarding him.

Regards,

Monty

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8281 users online. 208 members and 8073 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X