300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
    What LEADS system do you use, because Im pretty sure the rest of us that are REAL PO's can vouch that the only thing that shows up attached to your DL are your convictions.

Oh yeah!!!! I always forget about the little details when trying to figure these guys out!!! Good catch MJW.

Comment

• Originally posted by guffyone View Post
      Yea that's what one of his officers said and ask him to tell the county to drop it in court. My point is it still will be on my recored when any LEO runs me. 1 and 0 for Illinois speeding code. Means a citation/arrest was issued but no conviction.

Same thing if I take traffic safety school. But will cost me. It's not about money it's about my record.
      You are an idiot! On LEADS, only "stops" and "convictions" show up. And a "stop" that is listed is NOT a traffic stop/citation issued, it is a stop on your driver's license (i.e. a SUSPENSION/REVOCATION). Wow, you are pathetic guffy. Please stop embarrassing yourself, I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

Comment

• In reference to post #113 where guffyone stated for some reason that officers like me are "power hurry" or whatever, he has no clue. Again, a CIVILIAN who is not on the job has no right to call an officer a ROOKIE when complaining about a citation. Rookie or not, the outcome might or might not have been the same. You come on this site complaining because you got a speeding ticket after you ADMITTED to speeding. You were in violation of the law, the point is that you are clearly missing, dont break the law & you dont get a citation. It's that simple. By the way, I only issue citations when necessary. I give cops, fire, teachers, etc. PC as a general personal rule, but EVERBODY else gets the same courtesy from me also as long as they are not jackoffs. Please dont apply to any PD's, please, I'm begging you....

Comment

• Guffy, your getting buried in here and your not even sticking up for yourself, I don’t know which is worse. Don’t act like your not checking your thread everyday. At least go out like a man, respond that your full of it and that your leaving. Or even that you learned not to speed…something.

Comment

• Please also tell us why you expected PC if you are not in LE- was it soley based on the memorial plates you claim to have? Honestly I doubt your story is true. I doubt you even own a vehicle and I doubt you have a job unless you are the guy in the "Security" tee shirt at the liquor store. Tell the truth to something- this post was some bs you came up with trying to see if we'd believe you were a cop and side with you. I honestly hope you never get into LE, security or anything else that requires the ability to think because you clearly cannot do that. Your screen name truely does fit you- Guffy!
            Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
            Me: you really want an answer to that
            Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Hey Guffy, I'm a police officer! (Waiting for jihadis and suicide bombers to bust into my house......) OK I'm safe! Security issue my a**! Stop being some low rent holster sniffer and learn to spell! Do yourself a favor and let the REAL COPS (for DogCop) answer legit questions from people with real questions.....end of rant!

Comment

Im sure you employer would be happy when they get the verification call. May be a promotion to house keeping.
                If you speak anything like you type, he should have charged you with Capitol Murder as well as speeding for the way you slaughter the English language.
                Last edited by lockdown33; 01-22-2009, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/...-cop-set-visit

This is guffy's uniform that he was wearing and vehicle he was in.

Comment

• Is Guffy active on any other threads?

Comment

• It's time to put this to rest. I see that some have taken this subject beyond it's point. This was not meant to disrespect anyone. But some decided to do it to me.

http://www.copswritingcops.com/image...plates_ani.gif

http://www.copswritingcops.com/home.php

Comment

• ^you still dodged the question again
                        Please let me know, Thank you.
                        US Army 13M

Comment

• Being from California I finally became curious about these "memorial" license plates after trying so hard not to get involved in this thread. According to this application, anyone who wants their license fees to go toward a memorial fund can get these plates. Seeing as anyone can get these plates, how does having them make you eligible for any courtesy other than you support law enforcement? Even though you seem to have a lack of respect toward law enforcement.

Comment

• What respect do you deserve?? You won't even answer a simple question. Answer the question and this may finally be put to rest!

Comment

It's time to put this to rest. I see that some have taken this subject beyond it's point. This was not meant to disrespect anyone. But some decided to do it to me.
                              rookie showed me no forum courtesy

Comment

• Originally posted by skigoggles View Post
                                rookie showed me no forum courtesy
                                lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14725 users online. 421 members and 14304 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X