300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
    I'm sure this is the uniform he was wearing during the traffic stop.

I did have this uniform on and asked him to smell my finger.

Comment

• he probably wrote ya because your finger smelled like rotten taint then!
      Please let me know, Thank you.
      US Army 13M

Comment

• Originally posted by RJSPPO View Post
        What kills me is when some loser CIVILIAN has enough stones to call any LEO a ROOKIE! Rookie or not they are the police, not you & they deserve that respect. Anyway, just because that officer supposedly said something about still being probationary, doesn't mean he is a rookie. Did it ever occur to you that maybe he is just NEW TO THAT PD? Instead of whining/crying about not getting PC that YOU CLEARLY DO NOT DESERVE, why dont you try actually OBEYING THE LAW and maybe you wont have to worry about getting stopped by a "Rookie" cop who is just doing his J-O-B! On the subject of jobs, once you get one as a PO, if ever, then maybe you have the right to complain, but until then YOU DON'T! All these people out here who are not the police kill me with this garbage, UNBELIEVABLE!
        Trust me the must successful police officers are not the power hurry ones like you. You earn respect by being a community leader not some ja+k a+s on a power trip. He sure was a rookie new one to the game. A FTO cut lose one guy after he did the same stuff. He made the FTO look like jack on some stops, calls.
        Last edited by guffyone; 01-21-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
          LMMFAO I'm not going to bust the poster of this thread out but he is a perfect example of why this site needs a verification system.

Impersonation is a felony...............

First you need to Impersonate.

Comment

• Got any Mustard down der?
            Please let me know, Thank you.
            US Army 13M

Comment

• Originally posted by guffyone View Post
              First you need to Impersonate.
              why dont you quit acting like a jerk off?
              For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

• I cant believe I just read through this BS. What a waste of 5 minutes. I wear a uniform and carry a sidearm, I'm not a police officer nor should I be treated like one. This includes PC, some people will just never understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
                  LMMFAO I'm not going to bust the poster of this thread out but he is a perfect example of why this site needs a verification system.

Impersonation is a felony...............
                  Im sure you employer would be happy when they get the verification call. May be a promotion to house keeping.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
                    Speeding lowers your vehicle's gas mpg. Just don't do it.

Also, your car's engine works less efficiently when it's cold, so the idea of speeding when it's cold to "warm it up faster" is baseless. It is just putting more stress on your engine which already is not at its peak. Thus, even lower mpg.

You'd probably save more money in gas by not speeding than you do for all the tickets you haven't had to pay by begging professional courtesy.
                    Sir, You win a free microwave with a tv dinner of your choice.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

• Hey guffy,Do you speed to a gas station when your tank is on empty?
                      Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Im sure you employer would be happy when they get the verification call. May be a promotion to house keeping.
                        I'm sure your employer would be happy as well when they heard you were asking for Professional Courtesy, because you were breaking the law...? You act like you didn't deserve the ticket.

Do us a favor... Don't become a cop... Actually - Don't apply. With an attitude like that, I can't see you even passing a psych.

Comment

• if anyone knows which burb this guy works in please post it.
                          For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Truth hurts huh little man. BTW there are several different methods of officer verification and my dept has no problem with any of them.
                            Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                            Me: you really want an answer to that
                            Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• Originally posted by MJN325
                              I would love to find out which PD this guffy works for.......
                              What sucks is - he could possibly ruin his chance of becoming a rookie in IL, if someone find out who he actually is. That is if he wants to become a rookie, considering he has no respect for em an all....

Comment

Yea that's what one of his officers said and ask him to tell the county to drop it in court. My point is it still will be on my recored when any LEO runs me. 1 and 0 for Illinois speeding code. Means a citation/arrest was issued but no conviction.

Same thing if I take traffic safety school. But will cost me. It's not about money it's about my record.
                                What LEADS system do you use, because Im pretty sure the rest of us that are REAL PO's can vouch that the only thing that shows up attached to your DL are your convictions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17977 users online. 502 members and 17475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X