Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guffy, you plan on answering or are you just here to throw in worthless ones liners?
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
      Someone posted this already in another Thread..

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110211
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Made1981 View Post
        I am curious as to how far does everyone thinks PC should go? Is there any that should be added or excluded from the following list?

1.Police Officer (Part-time, Special Police, Aux, Military)
        2.Federal Agents (CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, ETC.)
        3.Firefighter
        3.Correctional Officers
        4.Court security
        5.Judges
        6.Doctors/ Nurses
        7.Clergy
        8.Military

You need to add these to the list

9. Pizza Delivery Guy
        10. USPS/UPS/FED EX
        11.Family of LEO's
        12.Women in Bikini's

Comment

I'll re-ask the question.

Guffyone, are you a sworn law enforcement officer?

Comment

The lack of his response should be the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
              LMMFAO I'm not going to bust the poster of this thread out but he is a perfect example of why this site needs a verification system.
              +100000

and for the last time, Guffy is NOT a sworn police officer, but a Community Service Officer with some suburban PD.

Comment

over here sometimes the worst ones to deal with can be the auxiliary police officers or security guards because they let you know the deal on YOUR car stop or even if you just stop them on the street...
                funny enough I arrested a security guard a few weeks ago lol

and these days everyone is "on the job", from a sanitation worker to a food inspector, everyone's on...everyone has a badge of some sorts when they want out of a ticket or a stop

Comment

What kills me is when some loser CIVILIAN has enough stones to call any LEO a ROOKIE! Rookie or not they are the police, not you & they deserve that respect. Anyway, just because that officer supposedly said something about still being probationary, doesn't mean he is a rookie. Did it ever occur to you that maybe he is just NEW TO THAT PD? Instead of whining/crying about not getting PC that YOU CLEARLY DO NOT DESERVE, why dont you try actually OBEYING THE LAW and maybe you wont have to worry about getting stopped by a "Rookie" cop who is just doing his J-O-B! On the subject of jobs, once you get one as a PO, if ever, then maybe you have the right to complain, but until then YOU DON'T! All these people out here who are not the police kill me with this garbage, UNBELIEVABLE!

Comment

Originally posted by gunslash View Post
                    over here sometimes the worst ones to deal with can be the auxiliary police officers or security guards because they let you know the deal on YOUR car stop or even if you just stop them on the street...
                    funny enough I arrested a security guard a few weeks ago lol

and these days everyone is "on the job", from a sanitation worker to a food inspector, everyone's on...everyone has a badge of some sorts when they want out of a ticket or a stop

Auxiliary Police and security Officers are the same?

Are you serious? We have sworn Auxiliary Police here in Illinois.

NOBODY should expect PC on a stop.

I started out as an Auxiliary Officer and worked with some pretty good guys.
                    Last edited by Chicago30; 01-20-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• I'm sure this is the uniform he was wearing during the traffic stop.

Last edited by Jail Guard7160; 01-20-2009, 08:05 PM. Reason: Why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                        I'm sure this is the uniform he was wearing during the traffic stop.

LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                          I'm sure this is the uniform he was wearing during the traffic stop.

LMAO +
                          Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                          Me: you really want an answer to that
                          Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

• This thread FTW
                            Please let me know, Thank you.
                            US Army 13M

Comment

• Iam a P.O with CPD. Any P.O that I stop no matter what city or town they are from,I show them pc. The only way I wouuld write another P.O is if I really had to. We all go a little over the speed limit sometimes or roll a stop sign or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten08
                                Ask for a hearing, see if he shows

Yea that's what one of his officers said and ask him to tell the county to drop it in court. My point is it still will be on my recored when any LEO runs me. 1 and 0 for Illinois speeding code. Means a citation/arrest was issued but no conviction.

Same thing if I take traffic safety school. But will cost me. It's not about money it's about my record.
                                Last edited by guffyone; 01-21-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3814 users online. 240 members and 3574 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X