Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMMFAO I'm not going to bust the poster of this thread out but he is a perfect example of why this site needs a verification system.

Impersonation is a felony...............
    Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
    Me: you really want an answer to that
    Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

I do not believe the original poster is a police officer. If he is, he shouldn't be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
        Go back to your Mommy's house.....and play your wII in the basement.....
        Hey ease up on the wii man. I play wii. Granted I play mine in my own house as I haven't lived at my parents house since high school.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbsie711 View Post
          Hey ease up on the wii man. I play wii. Granted I play mine in my own house as I haven't lived at my parents house since high school.
          I play wii too.....

I am suspecting this cat does it in Mommy's basement, eating cheeto's and drinking Mountain Dew..... then watching episoides of COPS.....hoping to be on there some day.....

Comment

I read every post the OP made in this thread and not once did I read where he claimed to be a LEO. Seems more like he expected to receive PC based on the uniform and "patch" he was sporting at the time.

FWIW, in CA. it's not at all uncommon for civilian CSO's, jailers, dispatchers and records clerks to receive PC, providing they show proof in the form of a departmental ID. Wearing the departmental uniform [which many seem to do, to and from work] generally works too.
            "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I am curious as to how far does everyone thinks PC should go? Is there any that should be added or excluded from the following list?

1.Police Officer (Part-time, Special Police, Aux, Military)
              2.Federal Agents (CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, ETC.)
              3.Firefighter
              3.Correctional Officers
              4.Court security
              5.Judges
              6.Doctors/ Nurses
              7.Clergy
              8.Military

Comment

I have a soft spot for Nurses.
                "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
                  FWIW, in CA. it's not at all uncommon for civilian CSO's, jailers, dispatchers and records clerks to receive PC, providing they show proof in the form of a departmental ID. Wearing the departmental uniform [which many seem to do, to and from work] generally works too.
                  Pretty much the same thing over here in Ill, at least the Metro Chicago area..

Comment

Originally posted by Made1981 View Post
                    I am curious as to how far does everyone thinks PC should go? Is there any that should be added or excluded from the following list?

1.Police Officer (Part-time, Special Police, Aux, Military)
                    2.Federal Agents (CIA, FBI, DEA, ICE, ETC.)
                    3.Firefighter
                    3.Correctional Officers
                    4.Court security
                    5.Judges
                    6.Doctors/ Nurses
                    7.Clergy
                    8.Military
                    Someone posted this already in another Thread..

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110211

Comment

Seems to be the hottest topic. In a long time.

Comment

At least some live a happy life.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ESaWBDq-jI

Comment

You seem to be on the web a little much. Are sure your not one of these guys that spends tons of time online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB-9Q...eature=related

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                          You my friend....are a liar, a wannabe, and/or a poser.....

There is no such thing as "safety reasons" on why you can't say where you work....unless you don't work there....

You remind me of someone saying that they were "Special Ops" in the Military.....and won't tell anyone about your training or units you had been in...... Anyone that's been in the military knows that horse crap.....

Along with anyone that is or has been in LE knows your full of crap....

Go back to your Mommy's house.....and play your wII in the basement.....

Comment

Apparently you're lucky he didn't lock you up for impersonation.
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by guffyone View Post
                              You seem to be on the web a little much. Are sure your not one of these guys that spends tons of time online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB-9Q...eature=related
                              If you aren't going to answer questions, don't come on here and whine.
                              For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Originally posted by ofc8269 View Post
                                I remember this guy who was a Ford Heights Tac Ofc who got locked up for armed robbery. While in PC, Id give him like 4-5 trays. That’s professional courtesy isn’t it? (Even though he’s a scumbag, robbing people) I’m sure there were some CO’s who gave him the tray with 1 cookie, the bread in the slop, and all his butter on the next tray….I guess each man to his own.

We have a few former Police and Correctional Officers and I don't give them nada but a hard time. To me they rank right up there with the baby rapers and perverts. There is only 1 who I look out for as far as giving an extra tray and more shower time to (etc) and he's a outer stater who got crapped on by the system for doing his job.
                                Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
                                Me: you really want an answer to that
                                Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17593 users online. 457 members and 17136 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X