300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Security/Corrections testing

Thought I would be nice and post that we are testing for the above positions and the orientation is Thursday, January 22 at 1900 hours. This will be at the Knox County Courthouse, 200 S. Cherry St., Galesburg, Illinois, 61401

You have to be at the orientation to obtain an application/medical release form to continue in the application process.

I will try to check in and answer questions as I can--
    Good luck everyone!

Remember, the square blocks go in the square holes and the round blocks in the round holes! Just kidding. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Tell Roscoe i said Hi

Comment

Yea guys….don’t make fun…at least there is not pictures posted like this of that Dept…http://www.flickr.com/photos/puroticorico/2658986798/, http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanchan/615150767/

Comment

cant figure out this picture thing
          Last edited by ofc8269; 01-17-2009, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I understand you need juice to move up in Cook County. But i would draw the line by going to the Gay Parade.

2625210472_ff3290673b.jpg

Originally posted by ofc8269 View Post
            Yea guys….don’t make fun…
            Not making fun of that Dept. Just commenting on it being in the sticks.
            Last edited by Jail Guard7160; 01-17-2009, 05:30 AM. Reason: OCD

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
              I understand you need juice to move up in Cook County. But i would draw the line by going to the Gay Parade.

[ATTACH]3567[/ATTACH]

Not making fun of that Dept. Just commenting on it being in the sticks.
              You want to know what's funny? All those "guys" are wearing the colors of the Sheriff's Police! Maybe that's how some of those guys got there?! LOL

Comment

C'mon guys, I was only kidding about putting things in different shaped holes!

Comment

I see this is really goin places....[goes back to playing the banjo]

Thanks for the support!

Comment

I wish some of you would stick to the topic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10869 users online. 500 members and 10369 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X