300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride alongs

Does CPD do ride alongs? If so, how would I get one...didn't see any info on the site.....
    "He who makes a beast out of himself, forgoes the pain of being a man "

Call one of the district stations you want to ride with and ask. CPD's website has their phone numbers.
    What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

I'd call 312-744-4000 (Main City Operator) and ask for Neighborhood Relations at HQ. Calling the Districts will get you 25 different answers..

Comment

This has been debated on here in a few threads already and no one has an answer. If you are able to get one please post what you find out
        Please let me know, Thank you.
        US Army 13M

Comment

I must admit I'm new at this ride along concept. Ride along as what?
          "Hardcore, not so hardcore..."
          "Next six cadidiots..."
          "One sur, two sur, tree sur, five sur..."
          "I'm not your brother..."

Comment

Originally posted by get_low View Post
            I must admit I'm new at this ride along concept. Ride along as what?
            as a spectator, a nuisance, a liability.....depends on who you ask. But I think it's just you riding in a cruiser w/ an officer to get a snapshot of the job, I've never been on one yet, but I'm hoping to change that.

I'll give them a call and see what I can dig up......thanks for the info!
            Last edited by sparky134; 01-16-2009, 06:00 AM. Reason: spelling error
            "He who makes a beast out of himself, forgoes the pain of being a man "

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10755 users online. 438 members and 10317 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X