300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cubsfan07 View Post
    Just a small little technicality, George Ryan did not run for re-election. Blago ran against JIM Ryan in '02 (no relation to George). However, Jim didn't stand a chance with his last name being Ryan.
    Damn, I'm an idiot. That was before I was of voting age, I just remembered the"Ryan" part.

Good call.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

His wife was the hot actress Geri Ryan from Star Trek. A sex scandal helped to tank his campaign along with his last name.

Comment

Ok guys, please remember there's a George Ryan (former Gov of IL), Jim Ryan (Ran for Gov in 02), and a Jack Ryan (ran for IL Senator vs Obama)

Gets very confusing, but there is indeed a difference.
        Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolfan View Post
          His wife was the hot actress Geri Ryan from Star Trek. A sex scandal helped to tank his campaign along with his last name.
          NO NO NO ...she was married to Jack Ryan. Jack Ryan was running for Senate against our current president. He subsequently had to bow out. The Republicans looking like total idiots began scrambling for a candidate, they searched far and wide and the best they could do was import Alan Keyes from out of state. I do belive the future Senator Obama trounced him something like 70 / 30.

Which brings me to the point that if the republicans had their shyte together in 2004 they could have retained the senate, Barack Obama would not be elected President because he would not have been a US Senator. SO NOW WHO DO YOU BLAME!!!
          You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

I knew it was something or other. Either way the Illinois GOP sucks as far as a party in my opinion. I feel like a stepchild at times here in Illinois.

Comment

the GOP is losing its base all over the country, maybe this Blago thing will boost the party...as far as chicago goes, I'm sure I will understand exactly the problems stated above soon enough. After all, has this city ever NOT been corrupt since 1920?

Comment

Originally posted by Edge06128 View Post
                All my friends on CPD say Weiss is also one of the problems. If someone files a complaint on you. Chances are you will be suspended the next day.

Weiss is a Hug a Thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                  Weiss is a Hug a Thug.
                  He'd fit in well @ the Cook County DOC...(LOL)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9677 users online. 472 members and 9205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X