Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in Parking Lots

User has deleted this thread.
    Last edited by jrsadowski; 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM.

they would probably tell you to stop doing that. (in any number of ways)
    Last edited by pyro2; 01-12-2009, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Just make snow angels....it's a lot safer and you won't attract attention to yourself.
      It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

lol someone was doing this on my ride along with gurnee i pointed out, we pulled them over. We were gonna write him a ticket but the copper i was riding with scared the crap outta him so we let him go
        Please let me know, Thank you.
        US Army 13M

Comment

Reckless driving can be written anywhere in the state, including on private property.
          "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep." -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Comment

Originally posted by jrsadowski View Post
            I have a quick legal question. I was wondering if I could drift in parking lots (because of snow fall)? What would police officers say if they were to catch you doing this?
            Nothing, as long as you have the permission of the property owner and can prove it to the P/O..I don't see any propert owner accepting the liability of property damage or personal injuries that could occur doing it, though..

Comment

Thank you for all answers!

Comment

Do it in Chicago, they have bigger problems to deal with that!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12446 users online. 456 members and 11990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X