Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditto what ISPCAPT said. Stay focused, take it one evolution at a time, and be prepared to have Sundays be the worst day of the week for six months. Good luck and congrats to all.

Comment

• Does any one remember which numbers they go by on the Universal bench(left or right). The numbers on the left side are heavier? Which does ISP use for your bench?

Comment

• Originally posted by rab34 View Post
        Does any one remember which numbers they go by on the Universal bench(left or right). The numbers on the left side are heavier? Which does ISP use for your bench?
        The numbers on the right. The numbers on the left are kilograms, and, obviously we're not on the metric system.

RyBaK

p.s. Be prepared to lose a lot of body weight. I'd say the class average was 20 lbs between your first PFiT and your second PFiT. That will have a definite impact on your bench press. Bench press weights dropped anywhere from 40-70 pounds for some people because of it. Definitely take advantage off the weight room once you're given permission. It will only help. Just use your time wisely and don't get caught playing around.

Comment

• Just curious for those of you who started the academy this week, how did it go? Was week #1 what you expected, or was it more or less?

Comment

• Week 1 was what I expected and much more. However, you have to define what your expectations are and then match your will to endure. It is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. Personally, I am really, I don't think enjoying is the right word, appreciating and respecting my time down there.

I head back in an hour for week 2.

If you are planning on testing/applying I highly recommend it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7472 users online. 316 members and 7156 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X