• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richard daley jr

should he be tarred and feathered ????

will he be remember as good for the city or his own self interest and

cronyism....?
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Originally posted by ftlaudcop View Post
    should he be tarred and feathered ????

will he be remember as good for the city or his own self interest and

cronyism....?
    Yes and Yes to the second half of the second question..

Comment

The man is out of his mind. Its really unfortunate that one person has so much power that he is allowed to lease the skyway, midway airport, downtown parking garages, and parking meters for over 90 years. All of this money (which is over several BILLION dollars), which no one really seems to know where it is, will all be gone soon. I wonder what the city will do in order to make up all of the lost revenue in say 10 or 12 years? They will have no other choice but the tax the citizens even more and most likely they will have to purchase these items back.

Its unfortunate but the majority of the people living in this city are sheep and just go along with whatever crap they are fed. As a matter of fact very few people even realize that he has leased the majority of the items listed above. The parking meters recieved a little more attention because you now have to feed the meters on all holidays and sundays! The city council decided in just 2 hours that it would be a good idea to agree with Mayor Daley and lease the meters. This is a decision that will affect the city for 90+ years and in 2 hours they are ready to vote? Thats a joke! No mayor should have the power to lease away numerous revenue generating items for longer than his term. The mayor has tunnel vision and right now all he cares about is his olympics. I really hope Chicago doesnt get them, because we will end up paying for it for the rest of our lives.

The mayor will also be remembered as destroying one of the greatest police departments ever, but I guess thats a whole new book! Sorry for the rant!
      Last edited by archercapt32; 01-08-2009, 06:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

btw, this south sider- 83rd and western..................
        hit his 25 yr mark sept- 2008.....can walk away a happy camper
        anytime i want....it's a great feelin too.....

Comment

I've voted against him every time.

Comment

Ftlaudcop congrats! I guess your now a member of the KMA club?? Do you still miss Chicago or are you glad you left?

Comment

I do have fond memories for sure of growing up their,
              as a adult and the way they hire / don't hire and the stuff going on,
              i am glad i made that move.....however these floridian's took some getting used to, way backwards, but with the influx of yankee's down here,
              it got better for sure...........
              met a lot of famous people........in cuff's
              worked for nick navarro
              1st agency on tv show ' cop's '

Comment

Originally posted by ftlaudcop View Post
                I do have fond memories for sure of growing up their,
                as a adult and the way they hire / don't hire and the stuff going on,
                i am glad i made that move.....however these floridian's took some getting used to, way backwards, but with the influx of yankee's down here,
                it got better for sure...........

met a lot of famous people........in cuff's
                worked for nick navarro
                1st agency on tv show ' cop's '
                I can definately agree with that being down here for 6 years now. I've also met many celebs and athletes in cuffs and have processed them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11117 users online. 418 members and 10699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X