Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They did used a test called ergo something frontline. It used actors as police officers in certain scenarios. You were given 4 reponses to choose from on what you would do based on the video. It was a cool test. I know i passed atleast i hope i did or ill feel stupid.

Those numbers sound like romeovilles test there gonna have 320+
    Please let me know, Thank you.
    US Army 13M

Comment

I saw a lot of candidates there that weren't prepared. I think it is a little ridiculous to put your money in for the app, take and pass the written test and then not know how to bench press and that is not an exaggeration. I saw one of the craziest attempts (and subsequent failure) at a bench press ever and I own a gym!!! I felt bad for the guy.

There is so much info out there on the formats of tests that it is virtually impossible to not know what to expect.

Bottom line is that those that aren't perpared pay dividends to those of us that are.

Comment

where did they end up holding the test at?
        US Army 13M

Comment

Written was at Bedford Park District Community Center and the physical was at Argo.

Comment

Physical at Argo H.S., that's funny. Well, if you get on BP, at least you know what the inside looks like cause you'll be called to that craphole to assist Summit when the mini-riots break out...lol. It just blows my mind when people aren't prepared. Well, if you score high on the list for BP, expect to get a call. They are fairly easy going with the background, etc. They don't normally kick people off a list unless the person is real dumb and hid something, horrible credit, etc. Hell, 10 years ago I was somehow number 1 on the list and they made the mistake of hiring me
            www.saveavet.org

Comment

the area behind argo is a warzone!!!!!!
              US Army 13M

Comment

Originally posted by Edge06128 View Post
                the area behind argo is a warzone!!!!!!
                That's where some of my best on-duty memories were from, call it Da Hood...lol. Good times there in the summer. I have many a memory of helping Summit clear the street corners with my K-9. Also, I assisted them on some Search Warrants there and it was very fun. One time serving a warrant I come running full speed down the sidewalk, gun out, and a guy was in hiding as a lookout ready to turn into a runner. I remember him looking down the barrel of my gun and it had no effect on him and he turned to run and he didn't see the dog. I yell, "I'm sending the dog", he turns around, looks down, sees the dog on leash and basically "falls out" onto the ground...lol. It was so funny, in that neighborhood, they don't fear the gun, but fear the dog Yeah, on BP, you will have a nice working realtionship with Summit and have fun. In the summer, I was in 'Da Hood' 2-3 times week.
                www.saveavet.org

Comment

When i was younger i remember when i first got my license my buddy thought it would be funny to drive back there at about 11pm at night on a friday or saturday and i was scared ****less.
                  US Army 13M

Comment

Originally posted by Edge06128 View Post
                    When i was younger i remember when i first got my license my buddy thought it would be funny to drive back there at about 11pm at night on a friday or saturday and i was scared ****less.
                    Drove passed there so many times and for some reason it never phased me. Best part is...its only 2 miles from my house. just over the tracks and "hello there". Always see some gangsta looking thug going to the Shell on 63rd/Harlem at 11pm-ish.

Comment

I went to high school on 64th and dante. I got in my first accident in englewood on 74th and havard and that didnt phase me lol
                      US Army 13M

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5486 users online. 243 members and 5243 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X