Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NL does not have any "written" policy on citations and as far as I know that is illegal. They may have some type of policy thats simply understood but compared to the other PD's in the area you are least likely to be pulled over by NL unless you are flying down 64 at 2 in the morning. A few of the mayors in this area instruct their officers to show no leniency from time to time and they will not.

They are testing so often because they have a hard time building a good applicant pool with their slightly higher standards and contract agreement req. new hires to stay on for (I believe) a min. of 2 years.
    Inmate: Why y'all treat us like criminals
    Me: you really want an answer to that
    Inmate: Man thats crazy CO

Comment

Originally posted by SeVere View Post
      10 tickets a shift means that they don't get too many calls for service.
      Stone Park. I have never heard of the 10 a night thing will you please reveal your source of info? Service calls in in the village are very low almost non-existent.
      Last edited by HapkidoKa; 12-04-2008, 09:36 PM.

Comment

does anyone know how many these 2 depts are hiring
        Please let me know, Thank you.
        US Army 13M

Comment

Originally posted by HapkidoKa View Post
          Stone Park. I have never heard of the 10 a night thing will you please reveal your source of info? Service calls in in the village are very low almost non-existent.

It was me who said there was a dept. not to far from Northlake who asked their officers for ten a night. I'd rather not name the dept for obvious reasons but it isn't Stone Park.

Comment

Originally posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
            It was me who said there was a dept. not to far from Northlake who asked their officers for ten a night. I'd rather not name the dept for obvious reasons but it isn't Stone Park.
            Understood. For the record SP does average more than 10 a night! lol

Comment

I thought SP had a lot of action?

Comment

If you take into consideration the size of the village and dept I guess you can say "a lot" but many people think it's still the old SP and it's not.

Comment

"They are testing so often because they have a hard time building a good applicant pool with their slightly higher standards and contract agreement req. new hires to stay on for (I believe) a min. of 2 years"

Villages that make you sign contracts have them because of high turnover, and Northlake has very high turnover. They have had their fair share of internal problems.

Comment

Originally posted by latindawg View Post
                    would that by any chance be the village of Stone Park. I used to live in Bellwood and I dont remember a time I drove down Manheim road and did not see someone getting a ticket. I knew to drive 5 miles under the speed limit in that town!
                    hehe I'd be scared to speed through Stone Park even if I had a squad car
                    Anyone else applying for Northlake?
                    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

A close friend of mine worked for Skokie, then was given the option to resign or be terminated after his FTO period, I also met a guy who had the same thing happen to him in Northlake. Now of course they both said they didn’t do anything wrong and though I probably will never know the truth, I do know that it is next to impossible to get hired anywhere else once that happens. Its funny that these are the two same Departments that were inquired about. Not being able to fit in at a Department, can ruin your career.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9533 users online. 471 members and 9062 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X