Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha totally got fooled by this post....clinked on the link and saw i had 4 days to turn in an app...or try too.....now that this is up, anyone succeed and get hired within the last year with dupage county?

Comment

I tested back in Oct 2008, and have completed every step of the process. I however have not received an offer. their 2010 budget came out and from my non-expierenced interpretation, it doesnt look good for new hires. Im sure they invested a decent amount of money for me and probably a few others to go through the whole process.

Comment

Originally posted by dso View Post
        Everyone starts in the jail. I have not heard of a patrol test being given this year. We have tested multiple times this year, but for corrections. I heard the Board is telling people that it will be 7 years before you go to patrol. Its not worth a 7 year wait when you top out in salary is 10 years. PM me if you want for details.

Are you guys still requiring the 60 credit hours for hire. I did PTI at Dupage and had Sgt. Mondelli as the head training deputy. They said they required 60 hours no matter work experiance.

I worked for 2 years for McHenry county and REALLY would love to get in with DuPage, everyone seemed pretty happy with the county. One of the guys I worked with is getting hired by them.

Will they take work experiance and some college or is it 60 hours mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by benellitactical View Post
          I tested back in Oct 2008, and have completed every step of the process. I however have not received an offer. their 2010 budget came out and from my non-expierenced interpretation, it doesnt look good for new hires. Im sure they invested a decent amount of money for me and probably a few others to go through the whole process.
          can you answer my question above about the vision test? The post future shield sites answers none of the questions that I asked.

Thanks

Comment

Anyone that has taken the psych test for DuPage County how long does it take before you are notified if you passed the test or notification to move on to the next phase?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6277 users online. 204 members and 6073 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X