300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posen PD

Anyone testing for this PD? Anyone have info on this dept?

Posen is just south of Blue Island, next to Dixmoor, Midlothian, Harvey. Small town that was predominantly Polish (St. Stanislaus Cath. Church), but is turning more and more Mexican, some black moving in, and getting busier. Smaller Dept., has P/T coppers also. Backs up Dixmoor a lot and visa-versa. On the radio with Dixmoor, Blue Is, Cal Pk, Midlothian, Crestwood, Robbins. Not one of the best paying, a lot of guys have started out there, then gone on to "greener pastures."

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
      Posen is just south of Blue Island, next to Dixmoor, Midlothian, Harvey. Small town that was predominantly Polish (St. Stanislaus Cath. Church), but is turning more and more Mexican, some black moving in, and getting busier. Smaller Dept., has P/T coppers also. Backs up Dixmoor a lot and visa-versa. On the radio with Dixmoor, Blue Is, Cal Pk, Midlothian, Crestwood, Robbins. Not one of the best paying, a lot of guys have started out there, then gone on to "greener pastures."
      a guy i went to h.s. was chief their and may still be employed.....
      when i lived their, they were always looked upon as...mayberry type cop's,
      but now may have to employ some street smart cop's due to the ever changing demographic's.

p.s. I hit 25 yrs and it's a great feeling, knowing i can walk away !!!!!!!
      however i am still having funnnnnn ...
      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9092 users online. 310 members and 8782 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X