300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora PD

Does any one know if they are taking any more people soon? I have my psyc in a few day...

Where are they sending you for your psych exam?

I recently took one at P.C.I in westmont and failed the exam. I dont know how but I failed.

Comment

I recently took one at P.C.I in westmont and failed the exam. I dont know how but I failed.

Comment

A company comes over from Indiana to administer the test. We have lost a few recruits over the last couple of weeks. If you pass everything you will eventually be hired its just being patient and waiting for the call. Look up when the next SLEA class is starting and that should give you a good indication of when they will be hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by pnwcopper View Post
          A company comes over from Indiana to administer the test. We have lost a few recruits over the last couple of weeks. If you pass everything you will eventually be hired its just being patient and waiting for the call. Look up when the next SLEA class is starting and that should give you a good indication of when they will be hiring.
          Wow, you guys have lost quite a few recruits. Why such a high turn over?

Comment

Originally posted by Elginguy View Post

Stanard and Associates will administer the test.

Comment

Originally posted by RDM1Y View Post
              Wow, you guys have lost quite a few recruits. Why such a high turn over?
              We really don't have that high of a turn over. We might be understaffed by about 4. Some people are not cut out to be police officers and some of them had troubles with how busy we are and finding their way around town.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8744 users online. 467 members and 8277 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X