300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man kills 11 y/o gets $295,000 for "cruel and unusual punishment"

Hello all...please read this article and leave some of your thoughts....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...mattress1.html

F*** his mattress...

Comment

Well, the little girls family can sue him in a civil court and get their.....well his money.

That is one thing why I dislike this sytem, punk ***** MOFO, can sue ang get that much money for sleeping on a mattress. ARRRRGGGHHH. That is why i say that it is ok for people to get shot, ONLY if it is the right people getting shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ESCMarine View Post
        Well, the little girls family can sue him in a civil court and get their.....well his money.
        I hope they do, but few things seem to work out well for the victims of crimes any more. For some insane reason, criminals seem to end up having it pretty good.

This is just a stupid judgment! I just can't believe how idiotic people are any more to award this dirt ball money. I would have awarded him a $30 gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond for a set of sheets then told him he could get them when he gets out.
        "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Comment

*uck that *hitbag. He was lucky he even got a mattress.
          You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

In spite of the crime he committed, he did deserve a sanitary mattress. However he does not deserve $250,000.
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

The Judge is a total and complete pu$$y. I bet if it was his own 11yr Daughter that got killed by this piece of crap. He would have had someone shank his ***** in jail.

Poor killer sleeps in a moldy bed. This Hug a Thug sh*t has to stop.

I bet during his 23 years in prison he finds out the meaning of don't drop the soap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10605 users online. 364 members and 10241 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X