300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by recruitwill View Post
    I have not completed any of the new testing requirements. I have a friend who was certified in July of 2008 and has already been contacted for further testing.

At least you still got a couple of months left. My certification expires today. I wonder if they will let you reapply in November even though your certification doesn't expire untill January09.

Comment

It's official, they will be handing out applications on Saturday November 1st, 2008. It's posted on the website www.cookcountysheriff.org

Comment

It's official, they will be handing out applications on Saturday November 1st, 2008. It's posted on the website www.cookcountysheriff.org

Comment

clout

so what do i do after i get the app? what kind of clout will i need/?

Comment

Originally posted by ende333 View Post
            What is clout? The word keeps poping up but I never understoof what it meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ende333 View Post
              nevermind...

Definition of clout (noun)
              form plural: clouts
              pull; influence; power; weight

Comment

Do they use the state P.O.W.E.R test now? Or do they still do the Physical Agility course? the modified IDOC test.

Comment

Originally posted by M.C.S.D View Post
                  Do they use the state P.O.W.E.R test now? Or do they still do the Physical Agility course? the modified IDOC test.
                  They now use the state P.O.W.E.R. test.

Comment

You don't need clout to get into the jail these days. Once your in the jail its a whole other story.

Comment

Originally posted by workingonit View Post
                      What is clout? The word keeps poping up but I never understoof what it meant.
                      Definition of Clout / Juice~~ How much are you willing to spend to have this job?

Is a Relative or Friend a Politician?

Don't worry all of this political hiring is going to stop.

I hope it will be after the next promotional exam though. Just kidding

This is the best History lesson of Crook County.

Editor's Note: As much as things may appear to change within the mysterious, darkly lit corridors of Cook County government, when all is said and done, nothing really changes. A Police Department Held Hostage by Politics:

http://www.ipsn.org/county1.html
                      Last edited by Jail Guard7160; 09-29-2008, 06:42 PM. Reason: because i was bored

Comment

long line?

so ive heard that the day they hand out apps the line is like around the corner, is this true? how early should i be there? is there a place with a not so big line??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7269 users online. 281 members and 6988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X