300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane county corrections

Any one testing for kane county corrections?

Do they use the same power test as the police?

You need to talk with mjw5678. He is a Kane County Road Deputy and he knows everything. His 9 years experience in law enforcement makes him think that being on the road is everything. King Kong has nothing on him.

I'm sure he wants you to get the job so he can belittle you in every word he speaks.

Good Luck with the testing process and Cook County will be handing out applications soon

Comment

hey jailgaurd.....you're a funny guy.

i know a few people that are applying for the Jail. If you are I hope you have the appliction now because it takes a while to do and it is duenext week. Also, Kane County Corrections is one of the best paid inthe state. 63000 after 5 or 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
        You need to talk with mjw5678. He is a Kane County Road Deputy and he knows everything. His 9 years experience in law enforcement makes him think that being on the road is everything. King Kong has nothing on him.

I'm sure he wants you to get the job so he can belittle you in every word he speaks.

Good Luck with the testing process and Cook County will be handing out applications soon

Ignore the Jail Guard with low self esteem, he turns his self hate on others.
        Two things I would like to point out to him though is that you are assigned to the road and you work the street. Second never belittled your job not my fault you are overly sensitive to a term such as key turner.

anyways back to the question at hand. The morale both on the road and in the jail right now is very low. The admin is clueless and things are a mess. The new jail just opened a few weeks ago and is extremely understaffed, OT is out of control right now. This is the third test they have held this year just for the jail, they cant get or retain people. They do pay well,not sure its worth it though. Yes it is the power test. GO to the website it may answer some of your questions. But hey Jail Guard and is CC guys may belittle you though cause if your not in Cook your small time.

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
          Second never belittled your job not my fault you are overly sensitive to a term such as key turner.

But hey Jail Guard and is CC guys may belittle you though cause if your not in Cook your small time.

MJW5678 you are full of lies and bulls**t. Everyone needs to read your previous post and they will see how you treat your fellow Law Enforcement brothers and sisters.

I have never once called anyone names or acted unprofessional.

One thing i may have done is defended my fellow Officers.

You use terms like key turner, jail guard so what i don't care
          By the way it is Turn Key in Cook County.

It is one thing to joke around and trust me in this line of work you do need a sense of humor and thick skin.

But after awhile when someone(you mjw5678) says that i work patrol and you work the jail and that i am better then you. What do you think our response would be???

You seriously need to get off your high horse and realize that we may actually like our job and writing parking tickets and responding to a cat in the tree call is not what we want to do.

MJW you have told us alot about you. We know you Worked in Summit PD also you attended the Cook County Sheriffs Academy went there in 2000, class 00-4 and now you currently work with Kane County Sheriffs Dept Patrol Div.

First i would never give out that much info about myself. I know a few Summit Officers and as for Cook County Officers my cell phone does not store more than 1000 numbers.

Remember this you began to use terminology that can be perceived as derogatory. Big deal we don't care about that. I enjoy a joke.

But when you changed gears and made it your mission to say you are better they us because you work the street. That is where us JAIL GUARDS and TURN KEYS took the gloves off and now we think of you and only you as a total and complete JOKE.

Comment

Very unprofessional

LEO'S need to work together and not call people out. That is a very stupid thing to do. Both CO's and PO's uphold the law, so lets just show both positions some love.
            “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=saltonmyboots;1418030]hey jailgaurd.....you're a funny guy.

QUOTE]

What do you mean I'm funny?

What do you mean, you mean the way I write? What?

Funny how? What's funny about it?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little F*&^&* up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*#&^' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f*&^ am I funny, what the f*&^ is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

:
              GO BEARS

Comment

I have always wondered who came up with that bit, Scorsese or Pesci.

Comment

Does any one know what written test they use?

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                    MJW5678 you are full of lies and bulls**t. Everyone needs to read your previous post and they will see how you treat your fellow Law Enforcement brothers and sisters.

I have never once called anyone names or acted unprofessional.

One thing i may have done is defended my fellow Officers.

You use terms like key turner, jail guard so what i don't care
                    By the way it is Turn Key in Cook County.

It is one thing to joke around and trust me in this line of work you do need a sense of humor and thick skin.

But after awhile when someone(you mjw5678) says that i work patrol and you work the jail and that i am better then you. What do you think our response would be???

You seriously need to get off your high horse and realize that we may actually like our job and writing parking tickets and responding to a cat in the tree call is not what we want to do.

MJW you have told us alot about you. We know you Worked in Summit PD also you attended the Cook County Sheriffs Academy went there in 2000, class 00-4 and now you currently work with Kane County Sheriffs Dept Patrol Div.

First i would never give out that much info about myself. I know a few Summit Officers and as for Cook County Officers my cell phone does not store more than 1000 numbers.

Remember this you began to use terminology that can be perceived as derogatory. Big deal we don't care about that. I enjoy a joke.

But when you changed gears and made it your mission to say you are better they us because you work the street. That is where us JAIL GUARDS and TURN KEYS took the gloves off and now we think of you and only you as a total and complete JOKE.
                    Hey brother, forget that loser. It's evident that he doesn't speak for everyone on the job and he could easily be a know it all phony anyway. Here's something that should solidify our integrity. I don't know any of you guys here, but if I happen to see you working on the street, and you need help, I won't take a minute to see what your patches or your badge says before I step in at your side. This jerk off would. So he's not worth your time or the vast majority who are.

Comment

Two things I would like to point out to him though is that you are assigned to the road and you work the street. Second never belittled your job not my fault you are overly sensitive to a term such as key turner.

anyways back to the question at hand. The morale both on the road and in the jail right now is very low. The admin is clueless and things are a mess. The new jail just opened a few weeks ago and is extremely understaffed, OT is out of control right now. This is the third test they have held this year just for the jail, they cant get or retain people. They do pay well,not sure its worth it though. Yes it is the power test. GO to the website it may answer some of your questions. But hey Jail Guard and is CC guys may belittle you though cause if your not in Cook your small time.
                      The only thing I belittle is your fourth grade spelling and grammar skills. And the only reason that is even an issue is because you're trying to be on a high horse, above anyone other than yourself.

What a joke.

Comment

A clueless administration is running rampant in alot of other departments,so i feel your pain.

Comment

Does any one know how many they plan to hire, didnt get a clear answer when speaking to merit commision?

Comment

Are they still handing out apps?

Comment

Originally posted by Elginguy View Post
                              Does any one know how many they plan to hire, didnt get a clear answer when speaking to merit commision?

they are short 15-20 right now in the jail

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5340 users online. 270 members and 5070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X