300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
    actually the town i used to work in ,Summit, is quit ghetto.
    This guys says he has 9 years Law Enforcement experience but he is not to bright.

You mind as well just give us your name and address.

Summit has a police dept size of maybe 75.

I wonder how many guys went to Kane County. I bet just one.

Also i don't use keys that often so does that make me a Button Pusher?

If you really are the TOP LAWDOG in Kane County. You lack professionalism. I have met many Law Enforcement officers Federal State County and Local. and i never had one of them act like they are better then anyone.

Just to let you know your Sh*t smells just as bad as mine. you are no better then a paper boy or a pan handler. You need to get off your high horse and know that our job is dangerous. Death is not going to care if you are a Jail Guard or a Road Deputy.

Time to get back to the Bears game

Comment

Originally posted by rolt View Post
      Little does he know that some of us jail guards - believe it or not - have turned down CPD, CCSPD. But of course he wouldn't believe it because we're all drunks and dummies.
      I turned down cpd in 1993 because I just purchased a house in the burbs and I didn't want to move into the city. Plus I was having to much fun in the jail back then.
      Last edited by gundog; 09-16-2008, 09:57 AM.
      Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Originally posted by scotsmen View Post
        Cook County doesn’t employ jail guards, From my understanding Cook County employs Deputy Sheriff’s appointed as Correctional Officers that attend a 479 hour state certified training academy in order to work at the Cook County Jail. My hat is off to you guys I wouldn’t work there.
        You are correct and thank you my brother.

Comment

Oops sorry mr admin, you shoulda sent in back in red ink
          I get this feeling your not to bright.

Comment

I believe it im sure you have your reasons,pay cut or not being able to deal with actuall armed offenders who arent locked up in cells. But thats each C/Os own choice what they do.
            Hummm,so your saying inmates are not armed offenders? Ever hear of a shank? And you think inmates are locked in their cells all day? What planet do you live on? And please spell check Mr. professional police officer

Comment

please ive laughed at most of your replies it only goes to show how ignorant you all are.
              text messaging,ok, sorry didnt know you guys couldnt keep up with abbreviations. And once again never said I was better then any of you,but by your replies to my postings, I have to say, Im definetly a step above.

as far as the glorified security, they are. they may recieve the same training but then why does CPD still patrol the airport if the airport police are good enough. They are unarmed and and stand alot of fixed posts. Alot of the parttimers in Summit are airport cops, they are a great bunch of guys. Never said they were not, however The job they do at the airport is basically a security job, hence the title SPECIAL POLICE.
              I was wondering where everyone went!

MJW, I don't know why you would use text messaging rules in this forum unless you were receiving these postings on a cell phone, which is a scary thought in itself. No one knows who you are or can even see your face, so the way you correspond with people here is the only way that we can tell what kind of person you are.

Why would you offend more than 3000 armed 'jailguards' and countless other departments? Even though most 'jailguards' do not carry firearms at work many are very proficient at using them, so when I see another brother officer needing help I will put my life on the line to help him or her. Think about that when you post your crap on the Internet.

P.S. http://toolbar.google.com Install the google toolbar, it has a spell checker that will help you with your postings.
              Last edited by 38allin; 09-15-2008, 01:59 PM.
              For some reason whenever I watch 'COPS' I want to move to Texas.

Comment

actually the town i used to work in ,Summit, is quit ghetto, and we had to deal with drunk jail guards at the buritto places all the time, thinking they were the police and tryin to chase down gang bangers, so ur replies just go to show why ur in the jail. I went to Cook Counties academy and have all the respect in the world for the Sheriffs Police. Alot of great instructors there. Seems like u jail guys are a bunch of whiners about how u cant get on the road.
                I take it back, spell checking this would not help since you spelled quit and counties correctly.

You need to go back to high school and take English again.

Actually, the town I used to work in, Summit, is quite ghetto. At the buritto places we had to deal with 'jail guards' all the time, trying to chase down gang bangers and acting like the Police. Your replies just go to show you why you are at the Jail. Since I went to the Cook County Academy I know firsthand that they have great instructors there, and I have all the respect in the world for Sheriff's Police, seems like you Jail guys are a bunch of whiners.

Spell and grammar check from a dumb JailGuard.
                For some reason whenever I watch 'COPS' I want to move to Texas.

Comment

what you all need to understand is that key turners is a name alot of us refer to C/O's as. If you dont like it not my fault blame the guy who came up with it.

By the way, it's "turn-key," not "key turner."

Im definetly a step above

I guess you just still don't get it?! Maybe you aren't trying to offend us, but you keep saying something stupid. Step above of what? You're a blue shirt just like the rest of us. You've only proven that what is stamped into your button is how you define yourself. You're not only one of those guys who think you're better than a jailguard, but you're better than anybody who isn't you!

Also, in all honesty, I reaaaaallllly don't think that you'll ever prove your point with any of us. WE don't have anything else to do and this is actually fun putting your balls in a vice. Oops!

Comment

I'm CPD and I give all the DOC and Jailguards all the credit in the world. I've been down in the bull pen on 26th, and I have friends who work the jails. They fight, EVERY DAY. They deal with these animals, unarmed, most of them are going to be there for awhile with nothing to lose, so they might as well take a swing at the guards. Plus they get every bodily fluid known to man tossed in their face on a daily basis. U guys are the real deal, don't let anyone tell ya any different.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                      I'm CPD and I give all the DOC and Jailguards all the credit in the world. I've been down in the bull pen on 26th, and I have friends who work the jails. They fight, EVERY DAY. They deal with these animals, unarmed, most of them are going to be there for awhile with nothing to lose, so they might as well take a swing at the guards. Plus they get every bodily fluid known to man tossed in their face on a daily basis. U guys are the real deal, don't let anyone tell ya any different.
                      Thanks for your support brother!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4214 users online. 185 members and 4029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X