300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
    Here yah go moron pulled right off the cities website. What does the job title say???????????????????????????????????????????

AVIATION SECURITY OFFICER - HOURLY
    Job Number: 143621
    Description
    Aviation Security Officer - Hourly
    [/B]
    JOB ANNOUCEMENT

Department of Aviation

Qualifications

Must be certified as an Illinois Law Enforcement Officer. All applicants certified as Law Enforcement Officers outside the State of Illinois must meet the State of Illinois requirements within 6 months of hire.

NOTE: Certified Law Enforcement Officers who have not been active in Law Enforcement for over 3 years from date of hire will be required to complete a training course conducted by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board. Officers are required to complete the training course within six months of their date of hire. Officers may only take the course once. Officers who fail to complete the course or who fail to pass the course will be terminated.
    Hmmmmmm.
    So, why do you think you have to be a certitied law enforcement officer?

By the way, F.O.P. is the union, local 261.

The only "Special Police" I know of is Rush University's Security Force.
    Last edited by Cable; 09-13-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

The Kane County Sheriffs Corrections Division is responsible for the daily operations of the Kane County Adult Corrections facility.

The current facility opened in 1975 with a capacity of 102 inmates, and has since grown to the current capacity of 398 inmates. The facility frequently holds over 600 inmates.

The Corrections Division is also responsible for staffing the holding facility at the Kane County Judicial Center, where averages of 80 inmates per day are transported for court appearances. This division is also responsible for inmate movement outside the jail for medical appointments and court appearances in other jurisdictions.

I'm just stating the facts about Kane County. 80 inmates a day for court, 400 inmates in population. Not much crime in Kane County. or not many arrests Because the Deputy's are to busy being on the ROAD instead of being on the street.

I bet this guy stands in front of the mirror with his uniform on while listening to the song I'm to sexy for... this (shirt)

Comment

Originally posted by Himso View Post
        Hey JG, why do have to pull us drunk Mexicans into this? I never said anything about your lime green steppin suit!
        LOL!!! Just calling him a bully Himso. And I am a pollock, so it is a red steppin suit
        JG til the World Blow up

Comment

**** this internet tough guy. I know my brothers in here smell that scent he is giving off. I would know the smell of ***** anywhere. But this ***** wandered into a room filled with junkyard dogs.
          JG til the World Blow up

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
            Hmmmmmm.

Ok,they are certified that was already established but again the Job description is what, Aviation SECURITY GUARD. The vehicles and badges all say Special Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
              The Kane County Sheriffs Corrections Division is responsible for the daily operations of the Kane County Adult Corrections facility.

The current facility opened in 1975 with a capacity of 102 inmates, and has since grown to the current capacity of 398 inmates. The facility frequently holds over 600 inmates.

The Corrections Division is also responsible for staffing the holding facility at the Kane County Judicial Center, where averages of 80 inmates per day are transported for court appearances. This division is also responsible for inmate movement outside the jail for medical appointments and court appearances in other jurisdictions.

I'm just stating the facts about Kane County. 80 inmates a day for court, 400 inmates in population. Not much crime in Kane County. or not many arrests Because the Deputy's are to busy being on the ROAD instead of being on the street.

I bet this guy stands in front of the mirror with his uniform on while listening to the song I'm to sexy for... this (shirt)

wow those are old facts. The current facility opened in September 2008 and the daily population is well over 700, never claimed kane was anywhere near Cook as far as jail capacity. We also bond alot of people on the street and other PD's have their own holding facilities. And again with the gay fantasies, too much time being locked up in one place with men for you. Also our unincorporated population is similiar to Cooks right around 100,000 and total county pop around 550,000 so if you look at Chicagos population alone it should not be too hard to do the math and see why cook has more crime.

Comment

Originally posted by JGtiltheworld View Post
                **** this internet tough guy. I know my brothers in here smell that scent he is giving off. I would know the smell of ***** anywhere. But this ***** wandered into a room filled with junkyard dogs.
                Well when u wake up everyday in bed with one, im sure you do know what it smells like, being one and all. And yeah big bad scary junkyard key turners, who ever will save me. Dude your a joke. Give it up already

Comment

Originally posted by Himso View Post
                  Step above? Really? Want to have a spelling contest?
                  what now you want to have a spelling contest, can you spell key turner I can its spelled Himso or other common spellings are JGtiltheworld and Jail Guard7160. Have a nice day ladies and dont have sex with to many inmates today. im done with you all, you bore me

Comment

oh and cable you might have another lock out in the school parking lot. and dont forget to lock up those buildings nice and tight at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Cable View Post
                      Hmmmmmm.

from the aviation website

Emergency personnel at Chicago's Airport System includes both the Midway and O'Hare Command Centers, the Chicago Fire Department, the Chicago Police Department, and the Department of Aviation Special Police. The Chicago Fire Department maintains three fire stations at Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Two are located on the airfield. One is located immediately adjacent to I190. Chicago's Midway Airport has one fire station that is located

Comment

http://www.chicagoairports.com/doa/a...ews_pr_64.shtm

and the link.

Comment

oh and cable you might have another lock out in the school parking lot. and dont forget to lock up those buildings nice and tight at night.
                          "108 from county, There's a loud dog complaint, Harrison and Fox Wilds in Lily Lake. Complaintant says a small dog's been barking for over a hour."

Yeah, I work in Kane County. Yeah, we use the Kane County Dispatch. Yeah, I know what kinds of calls you go on.

Yeah Yeah Yeah! Glorified security guard! Blah Blah Blah!

I can't believe that a person who says they've been law enforcement for over 8 years has such a bad attitude towards others in the same profession.
                          Last edited by Cable; 09-14-2008, 03:06 PM.

Comment

OMG does this mean you won't be my BFF?

Comment

be careful dept’s IA monitor this site
                              Last edited by scotsmen; 11-01-2008, 10:14 AM.
                              The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any LE agency, other person or entity.

Comment

Oops sorry mr admin, you shoulda sent in back in red ink
                                Learn how to spell and use proper grammar if you're going to try to remain on a high horse.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5850 users online. 303 members and 5547 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X