Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cook County Sheriff Academy

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    wow clever.

    Comment


    • #32
      09-06-2008, 12:21 PM
      Replies: 24 Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Police
      Views: 1,063 Posted By mjw5678
      we dealt with them while i worked for a smaller...

      we dealt with them while i worked for a smaller town in Cook County. They were nice guys all of them were cops somewhere else first. They pretty much just dealt with tresspassers on their property,...

      proves my point any other ?'s or comments Cable or JGTILTHEWORLD

      Comment


      • #33
        Are you Mexican? Illegal?
        JG til the World Blow up

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
          09-06-2008, 12:21 PM
          Replies: 24 Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Police
          Views: 1,063 Posted By mjw5678
          we dealt with them while i worked for a smaller...

          we dealt with them while i worked for a smaller town in Cook County. They were nice guys all of them were cops somewhere else first. They pretty much just dealt with tresspassers on their property,...

          proves my point any other ?'s or comments Cable or JGTILTHEWORLD
          You left off the glorified security guard part.

          Comment


          • #35
            uuuummmmm, yeah.

            didn't expect this when I posted the question.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
              wow clever.
              Hey, all kidding aside, you are the police and I salute you. Whether you want to admit or not, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME GAME! Yeah, you get to roll around in your suburban powleece car, which I'll bet is like being followed by the 4th of July from the rearview, we're the same. You just don't want to admit it. See, unless you're some fictional character (Judge Dredd) that believes that he is the "law" and not someone whose job it is to enforce the law, then you aren't with reality. We all are under the umbrella of the law, but I guess that your instructors forgot to tell you that, because without us, you wouldn't have a job.

              A little history for you, the first type of law enforcement in the U.S. was the Sheriff. The first federal law enforcement officers? Ah, the U.S. Marshall ( Federal equivilant of a local Sheriff). The "police" didn't come around until the late 1800's. The most famous lawmen in history i.e. Wyatt Erp, were drunks, gamblers, womanizers and killers. Also, the Sheriff's police is a new thing around here.

              I've backed up cops on the street when they needed it, and they backed me up to. No questions asked and none of the same crap you sling. I've been to your buritto joints, and I've been thrown out because my cop friends were drunk not me. I've wore the black band on my button for fallen police officers, even if I didn't know that guy. I didn't have to. I've seen inmates on the street and I'm not worried about getting a bullet in the back because these guys respect me. They don't respect *******s who plant drugs and guns, and if you are, you're living in fear.

              Unless you've been living in a cave for your 8 years on the job, I've got news for you: NOBODY LIKES US (police and sheriffs)! Guys like you, think your gun is your dick, and probably more so for you. Guys like you make is harder for the rest of us. Guys like you get rank and screw your buddies. Guys like you, shake down illegals and leave incriminating evidence in your locker. Guys like you mow the lawn in your shorts wearing your gun exposed. Guys like you make blue-unity impossible because your head is up your *** looking for your riot stick.

              If you ever get into a domestic with your boyfriend and get locked up...we'll be there with your tray. If you need soap for the shower during your stay, Big Mo will be there!

              Two things for you to think about. 1) You insulted alot of people here. Who has come to defend your honor? Nobody....You just got the dog pile! 2) Us jail guards are sposed to get the Law Enforcement Training in the near future thanks to Homeland Security. It's already started with the Court Services Deputies. I guess we'll be seeing you on the street sooner than you think.

              Comment


              • #37
                To my fellow Jail Guards, awsome posts! True to form. Hilarious, yet disturbing. Let's keep it up!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Little does he know that some of us jail guards - believe it or not - have turned down CPD, CCSPD. But of course he wouldn't believe it because we're all drunks and dummies.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
                    . Also yeah we did have several run ins with CC jail guards when I worked out there, you all think cause you can carry off duty you are the police.

                    No we are certified Peace Officers and Yes we can carry off duty and in all 50 states thanks to HR 218 just like you.

                    So i guess there is no thin blue line with you.

                    I thought there are two categories Inmates and Officers who's side are you on?


                    Just to let you know i have helped out a few Officers on and off duty.
                    When they found out i was a Jail Guard. They said thanks and you guys have a rough job.

                    Guys do you think mjw5678 is related to Deputy Alfredo and Mack 10?
                    Last edited by Jail Guard7160; 09-13-2008, 10:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to dot my I's and cross my T's

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      be careful dept’s IA monitor this site
                      Last edited by scotsmen; 11-01-2008, 10:15 AM.
                      The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any LE agency, other person or entity.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Cable View Post
                        You left off the glorified security guard part.
                        i pulled that right from the post. I believe ur thinking about the airport police,but whatever.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by scotsmen View Post
                          Cook County doesn’t employ jail guards, From my understanding Cook County employs Deputy Sheriff’s appointed as Correctional Officers that attend a 479 hour state certified training academy in order to work at the Cook County Jail. My hat is off to you guys I wouldn’t work there.
                          Actually if you have ever seen a job posting or application for them your options are Correctional Officer or Deputy Sheriff

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by rolt View Post
                            Little does he know that some of us jail guards - believe it or not - have turned down CPD, CCSPD. But of course he wouldn't believe it because we're all drunks and dummies.
                            I believe it im sure you have your reasons,pay cut or not being able to deal with actuall armed offenders who arent locked up in cells. But thats each C/Os own choice what they do.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Big Boned J.G. View Post
                              Hey, all kidding aside, you are the police and I salute you. Whether you want to admit or not, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME GAME! Yeah, you get to roll around in your suburban powleece car, which I'll bet is like being followed by the 4th of July from the rearview, we're the same. You just don't want to admit it. See, unless you're some fictional character (Judge Dredd) that believes that he is the "law" and not someone whose job it is to enforce the law, then you aren't with reality. We all are under the umbrella of the law, but I guess that your instructors forgot to tell you that, because without us, you wouldn't have a job.

                              A little history for you, the first type of law enforcement in the U.S. was the Sheriff. The first federal law enforcement officers? Ah, the U.S. Marshall ( Federal equivilant of a local Sheriff). The "police" didn't come around until the late 1800's. The most famous lawmen in history i.e. Wyatt Erp, were drunks, gamblers, womanizers and killers. Also, the Sheriff's police is a new thing around here.

                              I've backed up cops on the street when they needed it, and they backed me up to. No questions asked and none of the same crap you sling. I've been to your buritto joints, and I've been thrown out because my cop friends were drunk not me. I've wore the black band on my button for fallen police officers, even if I didn't know that guy. I didn't have to. I've seen inmates on the street and I'm not worried about getting a bullet in the back because these guys respect me. They don't respect *******s who plant drugs and guns, and if you are, you're living in fear.

                              Unless you've been living in a cave for your 8 years on the job, I've got news for you: NOBODY LIKES US (police and sheriffs)! Guys like you, think your gun is your dick, and probably more so for you. Guys like you make is harder for the rest of us. Guys like you get rank and screw your buddies. Guys like you, shake down illegals and leave incriminating evidence in your locker. Guys like you mow the lawn in your shorts wearing your gun exposed. Guys like you make blue-unity impossible because your head is up your *** looking for your riot stick.

                              If you ever get into a domestic with your boyfriend and get locked up...we'll be there with your tray. If you need soap for the shower during your stay, Big Mo will be there!

                              Two things for you to think about. 1) You insulted alot of people here. Who has come to defend your honor? Nobody....You just got the dog pile! 2) Us jail guards are sposed to get the Law Enforcement Training in the near future thanks to Homeland Security. It's already started with the Court Services Deputies. I guess we'll be seeing you on the street sooner than you think.

                              Just because you receive the training does not mean you'll be on the street. Nor do I cut my grass with my gun on, I rarely even carry off duty, but im sure you'll have something to say about that also. Not looking for anyone to defend my honor I can handle my own. Dont have rank and im not looking for it. And actually I dont see the reason to defend my self to any of you cause your really not worth my time. Judge Dreed that is funny though.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
                                And actually I dont see the reason to defend my self to any of you cause your really not worth my time. J
                                Good, then shut the **** up already.


                                P.S. I'm just a lowly bailiff.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4606 users online. 276 members and 4330 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X