Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urkebre
    replied
    Is anyone still here?? Anyone know anything about this up coming test?

Leave a comment:

• USMC86
    replied
    Originally posted by pacman2 View Post
    So Harvey did hire three from the October test then correct?
    there is 4 in the academy and a few on the current list. heard they may test soon again for those interested.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Snuffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eiba View Post
    Welcome to law enforcement. I've also completed a couple of processes where I passed all the steps and the next thing you know, they're testing again.
    Disappointments and administrative let downs are just as much a part of this job as all the hoopla on tv..even more actually.

Leave a comment:

• Eiba
    replied
    Originally posted by pacman2 View Post
    Does anyone know if the October 2013 list is exhausted or if plans exist to hire more from that list. I was one of the applicants. I took a pysch in January and havn't heard anything at all. No DQ letter, no offer, no anything. I would think that if I didn't successfully complete any phase of the process I'd get a letter saying "thank you but no thank you". Any feedback anyone might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Welcome to law enforcement. I've also completed a couple of processes where I passed all the steps and the next thing you know, they're testing again.

Leave a comment:

• pacman2
    replied
    Does anyone know if the October 2013 list is exhausted or if plans exist to hire more from that list. I was one of the applicants. I took a pysch in January and havn't heard anything at all. No DQ letter, no offer, no anything. I would think that if I didn't successfully complete any phase of the process I'd get a letter saying "thank you but no thank you". Any feedback anyone might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• pacman2
    replied
    So Harvey did hire three from the October test then correct?

Leave a comment:

• StephDakel
    replied
    3 are now in PTI's academy.

Leave a comment:

• StephDakel
    replied
    Originally posted by Yea_Buddy View Post
    3 were just sent to PTI. I believe the list has been exhausted.
    You're referring to the previous list, which was early 2013. There were 2 tests in 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Eiba
    replied
    So top out pay is at 60k? I'll pass. You guys/gals who work here definitely deserve a raise.

Leave a comment:

• Yea_Buddy
    replied
    3 were just sent to PTI. I believe the list has been exhausted.

Leave a comment:

• pacman2
    replied
    Hi StephDakel, Thank you very much for the updated information. I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• StephDakel
    replied
    Pacman 2. Harvey hasn't hired anyone from the October 2013 test yet. According to the administration new hires will begin soon. No approx date.

As history would show when the hiring begins, you can expect anywhere from 4-8 applicants to be sent to the academy.

Leave a comment:

• pacman2
    replied
    Harvey PD 2013/2014

Harvey PD administered a test in October 2013. Pych exams were around Jan/Feb 2014. Has anyone heard anything since then? Has Harvey hired any cops in the last couple of months?

Leave a comment:

• USMCSNIPER
    replied
    Lol. Damn..

Leave a comment:

• topflight
    replied
    Hilarious. Lmao.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9434 users online. 534 members and 8900 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X