Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Harvey did hire three from the October test then correct?

Comment

• Does anyone know if the October 2013 list is exhausted or if plans exist to hire more from that list. I was one of the applicants. I took a pysch in January and havn't heard anything at all. No DQ letter, no offer, no anything. I would think that if I didn't successfully complete any phase of the process I'd get a letter saying "thank you but no thank you". Any feedback anyone might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman2 View Post
        Does anyone know if the October 2013 list is exhausted or if plans exist to hire more from that list. I was one of the applicants. I took a pysch in January and havn't heard anything at all. No DQ letter, no offer, no anything. I would think that if I didn't successfully complete any phase of the process I'd get a letter saying "thank you but no thank you". Any feedback anyone might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.
        Welcome to law enforcement. I've also completed a couple of processes where I passed all the steps and the next thing you know, they're testing again.
        Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
          Welcome to law enforcement. I've also completed a couple of processes where I passed all the steps and the next thing you know, they're testing again.
          Disappointments and administrative let downs are just as much a part of this job as all the hoopla on tv..even more actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacman2 View Post
            So Harvey did hire three from the October test then correct?
            there is 4 in the academy and a few on the current list. heard they may test soon again for those interested.

Comment

• Is anyone still here?? Anyone know anything about this up coming test?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12799 users online. 470 members and 12329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X