Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to those that made it to the academy wish you all the best of luck, I will have to keep on truckin

Comment

• those that didn't make it to this academy, don't give up. if you really want to do this line of work, don't stop trying. the harder to get something, the more you will appreciate when you do have it.

Comment

• Isn't the list still good for those that didn't get hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by GlockGuy24 View Post
          Isn't the list still good for those that didn't get hired?
          yeah, it's still good.

Comment

• 7 were hired.......

Comment

• 6 in the academy and 1 certified already.

Comment

• guy from atl/robbins officer got one of the spots then?, talked to him during the testing nice fellow congrats to him if that was him that is

Comment

• dont think it was him. this guy has been in law enforcement for 15 years.

Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
                  guy from atl/robbins officer got one of the spots then?, talked to him during the testing nice fellow congrats to him if that was him that is

Comment

• when is the next time you guys are testing and do I have to retest?

Comment

• Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
                      when is the next time you guys are testing and do I have to retest?
                      if you didn't get a dq letter you're still good on the list. i'm sure they will send more people to the next academy.

Comment

• Thats good to know thank you, well hopefully all goes well for the next academy

Comment

• Does anyone have any word on how the academy is going so far?

Comment

• I'm at PTI with the Harvey guys right now. They are all great guys and doing very well.

Comment

• Thats good to hear hopefully I can be in the next academy

Comment

• Accepting applications again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6458 users online. 345 members and 6113 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X