Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvey PD

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calm down tigers, background checks take a while. Next PTI academy doesn't start until July. In the mean time KCCO.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GlockGuy24 View Post
      Calm down tigers, background checks take a while. Next PTI academy doesn't start until July. In the mean time KCCO.


      lol so I guess it will be down in Champaign?

      Comment


      • yeah, chicago police academy has a full metro class already.

        Comment


        • does anyone know how the academy works do people stay out in champaign for the whole time or will they send us home for the weekend?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
            does anyone know how the academy works do people stay out in champaign for the whole time or will they send us home for the weekend?
            You go home on the weekends

            Comment


            • Anyone hear about Harvey settling with a guy for 1.4 million. Article was in the Sun Times. Guy was falsely arrested for allegedly stealing crook Kellogs cocaine. Odd town....

              Comment


              • When was this
                "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

                Comment


                • Old news, it's called the ghetto lottery. That and it's in Harvey
                  "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."
                  "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone heard anything since the test? They made it sound like they were going to move quickly with the hiring process but I haven't heard a thing yet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 613796 View Post
                      Has anyone heard anything since the test? They made it sound like they were going to move quickly with the hiring process but I haven't heard a thing yet.
                      Hahaha...the first lesson of police work....hurry up and wait
                      You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

                      Comment


                      • ...........
                        You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

                        Comment


                        • Only thing that worries me is that we have 2 houses in my little 3 block neighborhood with the same address

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
                            Only thing that worries me is that we have 2 houses in my little 3 block neighborhood with the same address
                            Castillo, They've contacted my work, so if I hear anything else, i'll let you know.
                            Vaya con dios

                            Comment


                            • I am plenty patient. As I said before, the department said they were going to hire individuals by May 6th. To my knowledge ,no one has been hired but I could be wrong. Just seems that they would hire rapidly considering summer is approaching and several officers who I have spoken with say they are extremely understaffed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 613796 View Post
                                I am plenty patient. As I said before, the department said they were going to hire individuals by May 6th. To my knowledge ,no one has been hired but I could be wrong. Just seems that they would hire rapidly considering summer is approaching and several officers who I have spoken with say they are extremely understaffed.
                                It's never what it seems. The PD can't hire just because they want to or just because they need to. The chief may run the department but in city hall the chief is another dept head. Believe it. I have witnessed a rift between a PD and HR because the PD needed recruits like yesterday but the HR process (outside of their hands) was the reason they were so behind. There are a lot of hands in police business that don't have badges on their chests.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7396 users online. 381 members and 7015 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X