Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet still a waiting game

Comment

• Nice article in the newspapers today regarding Harvey.....

Comment

• What was the article about?

Comment

• I too tested with Harvey and have yet to hear anything.

Comment

• Article is about a person who is allegedly a part time Harvey copper using unmarked squads for his fathers personal traffic control even though this person has not logged in an hour as a police officer in over four years.

Comment

• That town is as dirty as they come. Anyone that can't see that has blinders on.
              www.saveavet.org

Comment

• Originally posted by dogcop View Post
                That town is as dirty as they come. Anyone that can't see that has blinders on.
                no,no...its changed now. Just read this thread!
                For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

• http://www.suntimes.com/news/1956647...n-4-years.html

Comment

• umm....yeah.... way above my pay grade
                    "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."
                    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Comment

• What in the!
                      "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

• Has anyone heard any news about interviews?
                        Last edited by lcastillo82; 04-26-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything up to this point. I'd assume people have been contacted by now but not me. Anyone?

Comment

• who knows, if i didnt make it this time around ill get it in June

Comment

• Sounds good. What are they looking for? It seems like alot of people get passed up and they keep testing....at least according to this forum ya know?

Comment

• Only they know what they are looking for, all I can say is I'm not quitting and if you really want a career in law enforcement I suggest you do not quit yourself. They will be testing again in June so till then if I do not make it this time around I am gonna continue to get myself into better shape to beat all my scores, I will also make sure to score higher on the written portion of my test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11487 users online. 409 members and 11078 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X