Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know a couple of guys who took test who I guess hadn't been contacted yet...but if your background has started...then others have probably started as well...so good luck to all

Comment

• low score was a 26?!?!?! and the high was only an 84???? Come on guys, I expect better than this.
      "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."
      "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Comment

• A 26 is inexcusable and actually laughable....the department does deserve better....concur with itsme37

Comment

• None of my references have been contacted yet. And just started a background with another suburban department. Good luck to all

Comment

• the score a person got does not make him or her a good officer, some test better then others yet never judge until you meet the person and see what they are made of

Comment

• Originally posted by GlockGuy24 View Post
              None of my references have been contacted yet. And just started a background with another suburban department. Good luck to all
              Good luck GlockGuy I wish you the best, we tested on the same day which group did you test with? PM me if you dont wanna talk on here

Comment

• Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
                the score a person got does not make him or her a good officer, some test better then others yet never judge until you meet the person and see what they are made of
                When it comes to working with my Brothers in the streets of Harvey I WILL critically judge each and everyone of the applicants that apply. The guys that work there are hardworking and trusted individuals that have dealt with more crap than many in the south burbs have. Until you have served and bled with my brothers out there I will judge each and every applicant.
                "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."

Comment

• Originally posted by itsme37 View Post
                  When it comes to working with my Brothers in the streets of Harvey I WILL critically judge each and everyone of the applicants that apply. The guys that work there are hardworking and trusted individuals that have dealt with more crap than many in the south burbs have. Until you have served and bled with my brothers out there I will judge each and every applicant.

I am new to this site and was not aware you worked for Harvey so I respect that, I can give a speech on how good of a candidate I can be yet I rather prove myself to you guys and gals and hopefully i get the chance to do so in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcastillo82 View Post
                    I am new to this site and was not aware you worked for Harvey so I respect that, I can give a speech on how good of a candidate I can be yet I rather prove myself to you guys and gals and hopefully i get the chance to do so in the near future.
                    *Disclaimer:* My statements in no way express the opinions of The City of Harvey.
                    With that said and done, I am a former employee of Harvey, recently moved on to another department, PM if you need details. I left on good terms, was not investigated, was not forced to resign, but made a decision for personal reasons. I continue to support my brothers over there and I will continue to send quality applicants that way. Good luck to all, and I'll see you guys from Will County.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsme37 View Post
                      low score was a 26?!?!?! and the high was only an 84???? Come on guys, I expect better than this.
                      YYYEEEEPPPPPP, I am one of these. I made the list but I am completely disappointed with my score.
                      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Will do itsme, and ibarrae my group had to run last with 2 other groups wind was fun lol

Comment

• I was in that group also.
                          Vaya con dios

Comment

• Castillo, I was in the first group to run outside.

Comment

• ah gotcha glock, i read that during the academy the same physical will be given several times so i will work my butt off to make sure every run is done in less time

Comment

• what's going on with the process? anyone heard anything from anyone at the department?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10508 users online. 387 members and 10121 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X