Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the guys that work at Harvey, do you know if they will be sending recruits to the July 8th PTI class or is there one earlier?

Comment

• It will most likely be at chicago metro. I don't see Harvey sending anyone to PTI

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC86 View Post
        It will most likely be at chicago metro. I don't see Harvey sending anyone to PTI
        Harvey will be using PTI this time around. I'm not sure of the exact date,but most likely they.next scheduled start date.

Comment

• I myself tested at Harvey and now its just a waiting game to see if i get a call, I wish everyone who tested luck and hope to see some of you at the academy when it starts(if selected of course )

Comment

• Have you got a letter in the mail for a interview yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GlockGuy24 View Post
              Have you got a letter in the mail for a interview yet?
              not as of yet mail has not been delivered today how long does it usually take?

Comment

• I'm not sure. I thought we would of been notified when we will have our interviews by now. Guess it will be a waiting game. Curious how many they will end up hiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlockGuy24 View Post
                  I'm not sure. I thought we would of been notified when we will have our interviews by now. Guess it will be a waiting game. Curious how many they will end up hiring.
                  The background check will take a little while cause it has to be a very thorough check, I try not to worry too much to keep the nerves in check but this would def be a great opportunity to get a career started. I am looking forward to getting a chance to talk to some of the officers and learn a little bit more before the interview so if any of the officers that tested us are on the forums it would be nice to get to chat with you men and women

Comment

• does anyone know which service they use to do the background checks?

Comment

• harvey does their own background checks. the background check will take a few weeks. just have to be patient. once the ball starts rolling, the process will go by quick. the next metro class starts in the beginning of may. i'm sure the academy will be at chicago police academy and not PTI.

Comment

• background checks have indeed begun feeling good

Comment

• how do you know they have begun?

Comment

• I had a friend call me and tell me he got called by a detective, I thought he was busting my chops but he reassured me he was not playing around

Comment

• Interesting to see applicants who scored in the low 70's having their background started

Comment

• why is that ALL IN? We tested close to 2 weeks ago they have had that much time to get peoples stuff started
                                Last edited by lcastillo82; 04-19-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12308 users online. 440 members and 11868 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X