Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Future Shield View Post
    TheKansan, is a retard.

oh, and i never new there were reserve deputy sheriffs.
    ha, lol
    Learn how to spell, capitalize, and use punctuation before you call people retards.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

chitown, y u taking sides homie. This fool is talking smack..
      “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

oh, and this is a forum not english class.

my bad, chicity, are you a reserve deputy sheriff as well.
        Last edited by Future Shield; 09-11-2008, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
          They tore down Cabrini, they tore down the Robert Taylor homes, and they all scattered all over Chicago like rats.

A lot of them went to Minnesota. When I worked in the Twin Cities, most of them said they were from Chicago or Gary, Indiana.

Comment

At this time, you (Future Shield) have made 82 posts. I went back and read through all of them and found 8 that do not contain some sort of grammatical error. Now, 6 of those 8 were technically sentence fragments, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt on those, since, as you say, this is a forum and not English class. When you consistently make grammatical errors in over 90% of your posts, you come off as uneducated, and it is hard to take anything you say seriously. TheKansan may or may not be a retard, but at least he(she?) does not make retarded grammatical errors.

In terms of taking sides, I'm not really sure that any sides have been established here or even argued coherently. I will say that KC does not equal Chicago, and maybe TheKansan doesn't understand that crime touches all corners of the Chicago and doesn't discriminate.

Oh, and I know what pendejo means, cabron.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Originally posted by AR-15 View Post
              A lot of them went to Minnesota. When I worked in the Twin Cities, most of them said they were from Chicago or Gary, Indiana.
              True, they were double dipping on welfare from both states.

Comment

Originally posted by Future Shield View Post
                TheKansan, is a retard.

oh, and i never new there were reserve deputy sheriffs.
                ha, lol
                Name calling? Why? Because I don't think a person should live in a neighborhood with a high murder/crime rate. If that makes me retarded, I guess I am the king of retards

Oh and yes indeed, there are Reserve Deputies. I received the same training as full-time deputies, but only work the weekends, all volunteer.
                What is Perseverance?
                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Oh and I had no clue all of Chicago was a giant ghetto, but thanks for letting me know.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Chicity, your a dork, and please stop busting my balls. Why are you reading all my posts? LOSER. lol

Kansas i aplologize for the toto comment. i had just finished a long 12 hour shift and i was grumpy. I was hard on you.

Chicago is an urban area, and chicago has a high crime rate. I lived in the hood and have friends and family that still live there, so i took ur comments personal. Not everyone has the luxury to move out of the hood. U are entitled to ur opinion. (sorry for the bad punctuation)THE END.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12878 users online. 508 members and 12370 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X